Microsoft replaces Windows 8.1 with the name Windows 10 Officially released. Microsoft has eliminated the Start Menu, which was removed by the introduction of Windows 8, turned to the desktop environment, Windows 10, the search system improved in Windows 10, and the mouse and keyboard support were also improved. Microsoft has been working on its new windows to address old user feedback and meet their needs. Windows 10 is a combination of good Windows 7 and Windows 8.1.
System Requirement of Windows 10 AIO:
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 gigabytes (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install Windows from boot only.
- Mostly try to install Windows via USB and Rufus software .
- Use the PowerISO software at very low speeds to install on DVD .
- Download Redstone 32-bit version September 4th | Size: [3.7 GB]
- Download Redstone 64-bit version September 4th | Size: [5.6 GB]
- Windows Activator
ZIP File Password: http://bit.ly/2R0EIRW