A brilliant Spotify DRM removal app designed to download and convert Spotify music songs, playlists, albums, and artists to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B losslessly, offering you a great experience to enjoy Spotify music offline on any player and device. .
Any music track Download, album, artist and playlist from within free subscription Spotify
Spotify music streaming service is the biggest in the market that only Allows subscribers to stream to listen to music without downloading, if you sign up as a free membership. Now with TunesKit Spotify Music ConverterFor Windows, downloading all kinds of music from Spotify can not be simpler even if you are not subscribing to the premium plan. You just need to drag the Spotify track, album, artist or playlist to the software screen and the music will be downloaded in seconds within one click only.
Convert protected spotify songs and playlists to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B
TunesKit Spotify Converter not only has the ability to download Spotify music, but also can remove Spotify DRM and convert the songs, albums and artists to a number of Popular output formats, including MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B for different needs. After conversion, you will be able to play Spotify music offline any MP3 player, mobile device, home audio system, car radio, and so on.
Losslessly Preserve original quality and metadata of Spotify music
Unlike many other Spotify Downloaders or recorders that rip songs through recording and get unexpected noise or quality reduction on the final output music, Tuneskit Spolity Music Converter Combines with the latest DRM music decryption technology so it can easily crack the DRM encryption from Spotify music without any loss of quality. As a result, the ID tags and metadata information of the Spotify streams, such as artist, track number, year, genre, composer, etc will be retained 100%.
Easily organize the output music library by artists and albums
Your converted music library may become bigger and bigger as time goes. To make it easier for you to manage and archive your Spotify music files, TunesKit Spotify Converter for Windows provides the option to save the output tracks by artist or album automatically. Thanks to this useful and humanized feature, there is no need to sort your music one by one manually so that you can save a lot of precious time. What’s more, you are allowed to customize the output settings of the music tracks through channels, bit rates, sample rates, etc.
Feature of Tuneskit Spotify Converter Software:
- The Mac that download all the songs, music albums and playlists in Spotify
- Convert songs and playlists from Spotify to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B
- Maintaining the quality Main tracks and meta data such as artist name, track number, year, genre, composer …
- Organize, categorize and save easily downloaded songs based on album or artist name
System Requirement of Tuneskit Spotify Converter Software:
- OS : Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Price: US$39.95 (For Your Information)
File Size: 2.42 MB
Release Date: 27 September 2017
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download TunesKit Spotify Converter v22.214.171.124 – Download and save songs from Spotfew