Based on the state-of-the-art Trimble Inpho technology, known for 30 years of digital aerial photogrammetry leadership the new UASMasterThe module is bridging the gap between simple near-black-box workflows for non-photogrammetrists and photogrammetry expert workflows. It combines very intuitive guided workflows with flexibility, highly effective interactive editing tools and thorough quality assurance reports required by the advanced user. UASMaster has an open market concept and therefore can process data from almost every hardware vendor for UAS. It works with fixed wing vehicles as well as with helicopter-type aircraft. The software proved to be successful even with survey-balloons and other types of unmanned aerial systems. UASMaster incorporates advanced technology that has been customized to provide high quality results from the specific characteristics of UAS data. The incorporation of specialized computer-vision algorithms produces very accurate results automatically, with minimal manual interaction. The technology is optimized for UAS with GPS support (recommended accuracy +/- 10m). This ensures a stable and reliable photogrammetric system delivering excellent results without requiring specialized photogrammetry knowledge or experience.
Features of UASMaster Software:
- Advanced and complete photogrammetric tools
- Operations processing in a few simple steps
- Supports data from any type of UAS
- Supports multiple cameras
- Data processing by chopper, balloons Surveying, drone and …
- No need for knowledge or experience in the field of photogrammetry
Developer: Geospatial Inc.
File Size: 553.24 MB
Release Date: 26 September 2012
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Trimble Inpho UASMaster v126.96.36.199242 – Photogrammetric data management software