Metrology or photogrammetry, knowledge and technology to extract information about the Earth and its surroundings from images taken or other sensors by measuring and processing, analyzing and displaying them. In other words, the metering process is the process of measuring the geometric coordinates of objects from aerial photos . Photos are the most important source of information in this science and the principles of work in photogrammetry on aerial photos. UASMaster is a useful tool for people who are specialist or even non-expert in photogrammetry, a combination of visual guides and interactive editing tools, as well as accurate quality assurance reports by advanced users.
UASMaster is capable of processing data obtained by a variety of aerial carriers, such as helicopters, mapping balloons, drones, and more.
UASMaster incorporates advanced technology to provide high-quality results from the specific features of UAS data. The integration of specialized computer algorithms automatically generates very accurate results with minimal manual interaction. Optimal technologies for UAS support GPS (recommended accuracy +/- 10m). In total, this software offers a reliable photogrammetric system with complete results without the need for specialized photogrammetric knowledge and experience.
Key features of UASMaster software include:
- Advanced and complete photogrammetric tools
- Operations processing in a few simple steps
- Supports data from any type of UAS
- Supports multiple cameras
- Data processing by chopper, balloons Surveying, drone and …
- No need for knowledge or experience in the field of photogrammetry
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Trimble Inpho UASMaster v188.8.131.52242 – Photogrammetric data management software
Link Download :
- Download Setup & Crack
- Download Crack Only
Password : www.wati-4it.com