Dexster is a complete audio editor that supports many audio formats and supports audio CD burning capabilities.
Audio Editor Dexster have various options for editing audio files such as: Cut, Copy, Delete Select, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and apply audio effects including: Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Envelope , Equalizer, Expander, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Tempo, Trim, Vibrato, Chorus, Pitch Shift, Distortion and replace effects Virtual Studio Technology (VST) is.
Another feature of this helpful app can be used to add volume or mute the sound in a sound file, reducing noise, reducing noise, integrated stereo channels, reduce Clicks / Pops, changing specific information about a file, apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Band Pass filter, FFT filter, High Pass filter, High Shelf filter, Low Pass filter, Low Shelf filter, Notch filter, Peak EQ filter, Finite Impulse Response filter), recording a Audio file through microphone or other input devices, merging audio files, running an audio or part of it, format conversion, extracting audio from video files, extracting audio from audio CDs, burning file Audio on CD and ….
Key Features of the Dexster Audio Editor:
- Open, build, edit and save audio files
- Ability to simultaneously edit multiple files
- Displays a waveform of an audio file in a separate window
- Run an audio file or part of it
- Record an audio file through a microphone or an audio input device
- Easily edit an audio file visually
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Envelope, Equalizer, Expander, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse,
- Silence, Tempo, Trim, Vibrato, Chorus, Pitch Shift, Distortion)
- Applies Virtual Studio Technology (VST) technology
- Apply different filters to selected portions of an audio file (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter, LowPassFilter,
- LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter, filter EQ Peak, call filter Impulse Response)
- Convert audio file format
- Change the information specified for a specific item
- Removes sound from a file
- Ability to burn audio files on CD (support for crystal disks)
- Sound Composition
- View the waveform
- Extract audio from a video file
- Extract audio from audio CDs
- Has a recording timer
- Adjust the frequency of audio formats, channels and bitrate
- Lower the sound
- Noise reduction
- Ability to repeat operations in a loop
- Shortcuts defined to execute commands
- Texttospeech capability
- Integration of stereo channels
- Ability to perform batch operations
- Ability to merge and separate audio files
- Preview playback
- Ability to send audio file to FTP server
- Supports MP2, MP3, MP4 Audio, M4A Audio, FLAC Audio, AAC Audio, VOX, AU (UNIX audio format), AIFF (Apple audio format), G.721, G.723,
- G.726, Ogg Vorbis, AVI, MPC, RAW, WMA, Audio CD and …
- OS: Windows XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly)
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Softdiv Dexster Audio Editor v4.6 – Comprehensive software for editing, formatting and burning of audio files
Link Download :
- Download Setup & Crack
- Download Crack Only
Password : www.wati-4it.com