Network LookOut Administrator is a software application to control the computer screen available on the network that you have a Mac in the hands of the mouse and keyboard. As the manager of a company with this software, you can remotely view all employees remotely, without having to leave their desks, with their names together and easily switch between them. Allows you to turn off / turn on, restart, disable Ctr + Alt + Del, control the execution of programs, etc. In the employee systems, the administrator is with the help of this software.
A key feature of the software Network LookOut Administrator:
- Display a live image of the employee computers
- Control computers and network by taking the mouse and keyboard
- Showing the screen in a table at once
- The Mac user group Screen display of network computers
- Ability to magnify a remote display screen
- Display the names of users connected to the network
- Ability to turn on / off, reboot, hibernate and … Systems
- Log off users
- Lock the station Work
- Clear the desktop
- Control screen saver
- Block programs
- Hang out computers
- Limit the sound of the staffing systems
- Turn off the possibility of printing
- Disable the possibility of Ctr + Alt + Del
- Empty the screen
- Start the programs on the network connected systems and view the output
- Control the implementation of programs and processes In each system
- Ability to open web pages
- Multi-monitor support
- Unlocking employee systems
- Increase bandwidth
- Encrypt and secure agent settings
- Ability to set different username and password for access control system By different people
- Access to password protected console is protected. If users use more than one computer, different profiles and password access can be set.
- Ability to connect more controller console to employee systems to control them from other offices
- Ability to install remote agents
- Quick switching between user systems
- Install the software.
- Contain the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.