MKVToolnix The MKV format is one of the popular formats for video files that can hold an unlimited number of videos, audio and subtitles in a single file. If you want to delete or add video, audio, or subtitle of a MKV file, or even want to create a new file based on video files in MP4, AVI, or SRT, SUB, etc. subtitles. , You can use MKVToolnix software. Using the MKVToolnix software, you’ll be able to merge the SRT format subtitle file with the desired MKV file so that it can be played back by subtitles when you move or play the video easily by clicking on the movie file. The high speed and performance of the combination without loss of quality are considered to be the features of this software.
System Requirement of MKVToolnix:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- After installing and running the software in the Input Files section, add the video file and audio file as well as the subtitle file of the movie. Now in the Tracks, Chapters and tags section you can see the subtitle, audio file and movie file. Press the UP and DOWN keys to set the priority of the audio playback and subtitle.
- Note: If you enter multiple languages and several subtitles here, you can change the dubbing and replace the subtitle each time through the video player.
- All you need to do is press the Start Muxing key so the files in a short space of a few seconds are fused together and then the file is ready and available to you.
- Download MKVToolnix 28.0.0 32-bit version | Size: [15 MB]
- Download MKVToolnix 28.0.0 64-bit version | Size: [16 MB]
- Download MKVToolnix 28.0.0 | Size: [35 MB]
- Download MKVToolnix Portable | Size: [27 MB]
ZIP File Password: http://bit.ly/2R0EIRW
Credit: soft98, p30download