Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2010 is a software application provided by Microsoft that gives you this Mac so you can run Office products on the web; many organizations and companies need to have multiple users simultaneously log into a file. In Word, or in real-time edit Excel and Powerpoint files, this is where Office Web Apps Server provides all of these features.
Sometimes there is a company or organization with a large number of systems and it is necessary to have the Office package available on all of these systems, here the responsible person can install the server version on the installation host system instead of installing the program on individual systems. And other users can access Office applications in real-time through a web browser.
Key features of the application Microsoft Office Web Apps Server:
- Implementation Package Microsoft Office on the Web
- Implementation of various products Office without having to install it
- Quick and easy access to web applications by Unified Switcher
- Output and storage of edited files On a personal or host system
- Can simultaneously edit a file by multiple users in real-time
- Having most popular software such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Full support for PDFs without Adobe Reader
- Auto-save feature or automatic storage when disconnecting to the network
How to use Office Web Apps or Office Online ?
If you ask the software how to read and do such a thing, or Mac it is possible, it must be said that your answer in software widely used and specialized such as Sharepoint Server and Exchange Server is on Office Online is based on the application and Indeed, the program is entirely dependent on them, especially Sharepoint Server, which is one of the main areas of Office Online, and benefits most from it.
How it works is simple, first, on a Windows serverSuch as Windows Server 2012 R2, will be installed and will be assigned a specific address to the applications so that other users of the site can access Office products, even if they have not installed it on their system, it can now be accessed via the Internet Either locally or locally.
The point that makes it easier to work with this software is that users who intend to connect to Online Office do not need a specific and complex program, because only a simple browser is needed so you can access all applications, Currently, all Chrome browsers, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer support this app.
What Office Applications Are Available in Office Online?
The three basic Office applications namely Word, Excel, and Powerpoint are fully supported in this package, we can point out other available software to People and Calender and Outlook, and OneDrive and OneNote, which are currently fully available and Microsoft has said. In the future, more software will be added to Office Online.
Is there a free sample of this app?
We have to say yes, Microsoft has shared this software for free for all users and you can view and test individual software at the following address. Remember, of course, that you need a Microsoft email or Outlook.com to use these products .
- This application installs only on Windows Server 2008 R2 and later.
- This application is provided only for 64-bit systems .
Installing Microsoft SharePoint Server is essential to install this application.
- This software is free and can be used without any restrictions.
System Requirement of Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2010
- Processor: 64-bit; Dual processor; 3 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB or more is recommended.
- Hard Disk: At least 80 GB of available free space.
- Microsoft SharePoint Server should be installed to Office Online works.
File Information / Specification
File Size: 464 MB
Installation Guide / How to Install Step by Step
The file is located in the original ISO file of Microsoft or MSDN, you must burn it to a DVD or use a virtual drive to install it.
Download Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2010 SP2 x64 – Run Microsoft Office Applications Online
Links Download / Download Links :
- Download | Size: [464 MB]