Epic Pen software application that gives the user the the Mac it gives up no matter what the environment of the computer, such as Web pages, applications running, videos, menu Start, the game , the taskbar. .. is located on the page with a pencil on the page. In fact, you can write anywhere on the screen with the Epic Pen without worrying about what program is running.
Epic Pen is a fun application that gives you the ability to draw on the screen with a pen, regardless of the environment, such as desktop, active application, Start menu, taskbar, or anything else. It also supports a highlighter, eraser, screenshot grabber, and keyboard shortcuts. No previous experience with graphic software is required. Epic Pen is an easy-to-use yet powerful desktop annotation tool for windows. You can draw, write, and highlight directly over most Windows desktop applications, including presentation software, webpages, videos, creative studios and even games.
Feature of Epic Pen software:
- Easy user interface
- Defined hotkeys for a variety of display devices
- The Mac ‘s return to the home screen with just one click
- With different brushes: to support different devices like tablet
- The right devices like touch tablets running Windows
- Tools Hailey, cleaner and
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in the following way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- On Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- In Windows 10: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.