Windows Server 2016 is the latest Windows operating system for servers that recently released and replaced the Windows Server 2012 R2. This version of Windows, like Windows 10, also has many changes over its predecessor, and Microsoft is hoping to regain the success of Windows Server 2008 R2. Almost all of the different parts of Windows have been completely rewritten and issues with previous versions have been fixed. The design of this version of Windows is the one that brings maximum performance to the executives and hopes to be topped by server operating systems.
Key Features of Windows Server 2016:
- Professional and professional hosting of virtual servers.
- Improved Active Directory services and added AD FS service.
- Added Windows Server Anti-malware security service.
- Improved Remote Desktop service.
- Extensive changes in storage and copy data Storage Service
- Processing cluster with high availability and reduce Failover
- Changes in HTTP and HTTPS
- Introducing IIS 10 and supports HTTP / 2
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell 5.0
- The Soft Restart and reduce the time Boot
- The Mac ‘s Setting up nano servers with very high performance
- Removing NAP support in DHCP service
- Support for 31, 32 and 128 subnet in IPAM.
- The Linux-Secure Boot Size in Hyper-V
- The most important changes immediately after the system is launched is to further align Microsoft System Center with the removal of Windows Store and Microsoft Edge; the Microsoft System Center is a toolkit for IT managers who They help them manage their hosting server more professionally. This tool is categorized into various parts such as Advisor, App Controller, Configuration Manager, Data Protection Manager, etc.
- New features introduced in Windows Server 2016 include Active Directory Federation Services, which allow administrators to use AD FS service to authenticate and issue access to routes outside of Active Directory, such as the LDAP protocol And the SQL database.
- New security changes in Windows Server 2016 include the full rewrite of Windows Defender, henceforth known as Windows Server Anti-malware; it does not have a GUI interface and is permanently enabled in the default system prefix. And it’s manageable from the Windows Features.
- Other services that have been improved on Windows Server 2016 include Remote Desktop Services, which is used to remotely control the server; the changes made to this service can be supported with OpenGL 4.4 and OpenCL 1.1, improved performance and service stability. And added to the MultiPoint Services Role.
- One of the changes made to the Storage Services is the change in QoS policy and the Replica (replica version of all stored data), unlike previous versions, instead of exact copies of the files , Snapshots of different disk blocks are created and are returned in the same conditions.
- In Windows Server 2016, new features have been added to web hosting services, for example, it can be used to pre-authenticate HTTP Basic, redirect from HTTP to HTTPS, and release Client IP to background software ; the popular IIS service also The overall update has been updated and its most recent feature is HTTP / 2 support.
- In Windows Server 2016, a new feature called Soft Restart has also been added that will allow restarting software just by ignoring hardware processing and significantly boosting Windows boot speed .
- One of the most powerful features of Windows Server 2016 is the launch of the Nano Server; the nano server is the safest, most compact, and fastest version of Windows Server, which was designed with the deactivation of some of the most commonly used Windows Server services. Nano servers without user interface graphics(GUI) and there is no way to install 32-bit software (WoW64) on them. These servers also do not have Windows Installer and do not support Console login and Remote Desktop, and can only be managed through WMI, PowerShell and RSMT. It should be noted that nano servers have 93% less capacity, 92% less security gaps and 80% less restart than normal versions of Windows Server 2016.
System Requirement of Windows Server 2016
- 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
- Compatible with x64 instruction set
- Supports NX and DEP
- Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF / SAHF, and PrefetchW
- Supports second-level address translation (EPT or NPT)
- 512 MB
- ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology.
- Disk space:
- 32 GB of free space.
- Permanent storage devices on servers classified as hard drives must not be PATA.
- Windows Server 2016 does not allow ATA / PATA / IDE. / EIDE for boot, page, or data drives
- Network adapter:
- An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
- Compatible with the PCI Express architecture specification
- Supports Pre-Boot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Other requirements:
- DVD drive (if you intend to install the operating system from DVD media)
- UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
- Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing device)
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- First, download and decompress all installed files.
- Using the ISO Burner software, burn the image onto a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Windows onto a USB flash drive and then install Windows.
- Activate Windows using one of your installed tools.
GVLK series for Windows installation:
- To edit Datacenter and Datacenter Core:
- For Standard and Standard Core editing:
- The windows placed exactly in versions. Microsoft has been the only Windows activation tool in the ISO file; therefore, Hash files are different from Microsoft.
- To activate, just run the AAct software and click on the Windows Activation option or use the Microsoft Toolkit .
- To activate Windows in KMS, you should only use the above series to install Windows.
- Datacenter editing is the most complete version of Windows Server 2016 and it should be noted that Core edits lack the GUI.
- All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR software in case of incomplete download.
Download Windows Server 2016 (Updated Jan. 2017) x64 – The Latest Version of Microsoft Windows Server 2016
Link Download :
- Download 64-bit version | Size: [5857 MB]
- Download Microsoft Toolkit Software
- Info: To Active and Unblock Windows Types of Windows Includes Windows Server 2016