Windows Server 2008 R2 is a server operating system that was released by Microsoft on August 22, 2009. This operating system is based on the same kernel as Windows 7. The Windows first Windows server was only 64-bit, and despite the similar appearance of the previous version, extensive changes have been made in the Windows kernel and its performance. Improved changes and features include the new Active Directory functions, the new virtualization management system, version 7.5 of the IIS web server, and support for up to 256 logical processors.
Introducing the core features of Windows Server 2008 R2:
- Management: Windows Server has a powerful and integrated management console that allows you to manage all network roles in one place under the name of Server Manager. Another of Mac animals Windows Server Core is interesting that gives you the ability to install Windows in a state of Minimal or no user interface. In this version of Windows, the second version of PowerShell is used by default. The operating system in the workload and high processing processes automatically processes and at times of reduced workload, it speeds up processing, which ultimately leads to lower energy consumption and cost, which has a significant impact on data centers.
- Virtualization: With this technology, your operating system becomes a virtualization machine, meaning you can get operating systems andInstall the other software virtualistically on that operating system. Previously, Windows did it, but with the help of Microsoft’s Hyper-V technology, the technology was integrated with Windows Server 2008 R2, and in recent years, significant advances have been made.
- Web Server: This version of Windows uses IIS 7.5 to manage web sites. It has a fully modular system and you can install each section individually, which will help your system to operate efficiently and efficiently. IIS7.5 supports well ASP.NET and PHP and no longer requires the .NET platform. You will not have to. The purpose of the R2 version is to make it easier to manage web platforms and support web-based software.
- Better together with Windows 7: Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7 are both based on the same kernel and Windows NT6.1, and are highly adaptable, indicating Microsoft’s strength in integrating both the Server and the Client. Windows Server 2008 R2 management features run in the Windows 7 environment by the RDP system, which shares many commonality and helps Windows Server as easy as possible.
The introduction of closed proprietary Zune Download :
Package in front of you, a customized version of Windows Server 2008 R2, which is tailored to the needs of users in order to save time and money by the Zune download provided that the summary includes the following features is.
- Provide the most complete Windows editing.
Windows Windows Server 2008 R2 is generally presented in several different editions, while Datacenter editions are the most complete and include all features of Windows Server.
- With the latest updates:
The Package that comes with you will include all updates for Windows Server 2008 R2 up to the date listed and will be automatically installed when all updates and updates are installed. This makes it possible to save much less updates after installing Windows, saving you time and money.
- Without the slightest manipulation:
Windows does not have the slightest manipulation, and no files from inside Windows have been added or added to it because the originality of the packages placed on the zip download group is very important, so it’s been tried to make Windows exactly the same style. The original is presented.
- With the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework:
The latest version of this popular and essential package of Microsoft, along with all its updates, is also included in the package and installed with Windows.
- With USB3 drivers:
Most commonly used USB3 drivers are also included in this Windows feature so that you can install Windows via Flash for devices that do not have a USB2 port.
System Requirement of Windows Server 2008 R2
- Minimum: 1 GHz (x86 processor) or 1.4 GHz (x64 processor)
- Recommended: 2 GHz or faster
Note: An Intel Itanium 2 processor is required for Windows Server 2008 for Itanium-based Systems.
- Minimum: 512 MB RAM
- Recommended: 2 GB RAM or higher
- Maximum (64-bit systems): 32 GB (Standard) or 1 TB (Enterprise and Datacenter) or 2 TB (Itanium-based Systems)
- Available Disk Space :
- Minimum: 10 GB
- Recommended: 40 GB or greater
Note: Computers with more than 16 GB of RAM will require more disk space for paging, hibernation, and dump files.
- Drive:DVD-ROM drive
- Display and Peripherals:
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- After downloading all the files, unzip them.
- Insert the ISO file with the ISO Burner software on a raw DVD or pour it onto the Flash using the Rufus program.
- Restart your computer and install Windows.
- If prompted for Serial during installation, click Skip.
- Activate the Windows Loader by activating the activation tool.
- Install Windows only through Boot and do not run the Setup.exe file in Windows environment.
- This version of Windows that comes with you is the most complete version of Windows Server 2008 R2, the Datacenter version that includes all updates and updates .
- EditionThe 64-bit Windows installation has the ability to install on UEFI systems and GPT partitions, but there is no proper activation tool.
- This version of Windows has been tampered with without deleting or adding anything to Windows, but just adding all the updates to it, as well as an appropriate activation tool. As a result, this version of Windows is completely trusted. It is recommended to everyone.
- Most USB3 drivers included in this package are also compatible with systems that do not have a USB2 port.
- It’s easy to fit on a typical DVD (4.7 GB).
- The latest tools for activating and installing Windows through DVD and USB are placed in both packages.
- All files are compressed to the last possible extent and can be repaired with WinRAR if they are incompletely downloaded.
Download Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter SP1 x64 Integrated June 2017 – Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Service Pack 1 with the latest updates
Note: To download, you need to download all sections of the link into the download manager software and then download.
- Download 64-bit version – Size: [4219 MB]
- Download Activator/Crack/Activation and Restriction Tools for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2