Windows Server 2003 (Windows Server 2003) is an operating system from the Microsoft Windows family and for the server that comes with its 2000 version. In addition to Windows XP compatibility, Windows 2003 also has a similar look that makes it much easier for users to use. The more side to help the performance of Windows in most versions of Windows Server 2003 is included among them the possibility of making management and administration of Windows through the panels, more stable, more secure and more flexible as compared to earlier versions of Windows. The server, lightweight and fast (especially at the boot stage), have multiple Wizards for easier setup, most of the services, the high power it can take to end the server hardware failure, which leads to an increase in the stability of the operating system.
Key Features of Windows Server 2003:
- Equipped with .NET Technology
- Sixth Edition of the IIS Program
- Active Directory Active Directory Reforms for Windows Active Directory
- Line Management
- Group Policy Management Console, GPMC Management Console
- Service Shadow Copy
- Support for 8021x in wireless networks
- Fault Tolerance
- Terminal Service
- With Windows Media Service 9
Introducing the Windows Server 2003 Package:
The package that you are running has been downloaded and released by the ZB Group and includes Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition, which includes SP2 and all subsequent updates until December 25, 2013.
This version of Windows can be easily activated using a serial, so for the convenience of users and expediting the installation of Windows, the corresponding serial will automatically be inserted during installation, and there is no need to manually enter the serial, but if You need to have a serial, you can get the relevant serial installation guide.
This version of Windows has been edited so that there is no need to enter manual settings during installation, for example, the system language is set to English, and other settings are all pre-set to their default values.
You can easily change them after you install Windows to edit and change any of these settings.
In this version of Windows, in addition to the essential Windows updates, all the recommended updates are also included, with the full list as follows:
- Internet Explorer 8 + All Updates
- Windows Installer 4.5
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0
- DirectX 9.0c June 2010 Update
- Microsoft Update v7.6.7600.257
- Microsoft Update Catalog Web Control v7.4.7057.249
- Windows Imaging Component v18.104.22.168
- Malicious Software Removal Tool v5.8
- Windows Search v4.0 + All Updates
- Image Mastering API – Windows Script 5.7
- Windows Management Framework Core (Windows PowerShell 2.0 and WinRM 2.0)
- Windows Rights Management Client
- MSXML 4.0 SP3
- MSXML 6.0 SP2
- Revoked Roots
- Microsoft Silverlight v5.1.20913.0
Introducing Enterprise Edit and its Difference with Datacenter:
Enterprise and Datacenter versions are both complete and no difference in the Mac animals or property there.
The only difference between the two versions is that the Enterprise version only supports 1 to 8 physical CPUs (do not make a mistake with the number of cores or Core, here the meaning is a complete and physical CPU) if the Datacenter version is between 8 to 64 CPUs.
As you know, the use of 8 CPUs even on the server is rare, as it’s likely that support for 64 CPUs is almost unused and merely to express the power of the operating system, so the Datacenter version is virtually unused.
It should be noted that unlike the newer version of Windows Server, there is no difference between the support for maximum memory RAM in 2003, and both versions of 64GB of RAM in 32-bit mode, 1 terabyte in 64-bit mode and 2 terabytes in The ia64 mode favors.
Important notice: Extended support This version of Windows will end on July 23, 1394, and after this date, Microsoft no longer supports any Windows support, so it’s likely that newer versions of Windows Server, such as the 2008 R2 or 2012 R2 Update.
System Requirement of Windows Server 2003
- One or more processors with a recommended minimum speed of 550 megahertz (MHz). The minimum supported speed is 133 MHz. A maximum of eight processors per computer is supported. Processor from the Intel Pentium / Celeron family, AMD K6 / Athlon / Duron family, or compatible processors are recommended.
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM (recommended minimum). 128 MB is the minimum supported, and 64 gigabytes (GB) is the most supported.
- After downloading all the files, unzip them.
- Insert the ISO file with the ISO Burner software on a raw DVD or pour it onto the Flash using the Rufus program.
- Restart your computer and install Windows.
Note: This version of Windows does not require activation because the corresponding serial will be automatically logged in during installation, but if you need to activate the Windows serial, you can use the following serial:
Download Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise SP2 x86 Integrated January 2014 – Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 comes with the latest updates.
Incoming Search Term: download windows server 2003, windows server 2003, windows server 2003 download, free download windows server 2003, pre-activated windows server 2003 download, download windows server 2003 full version, free download software full version, download windows server 2003 r2 enterprise sp2 x86 integrated january 2014, download windows server 2003 x86, download windows server 2003 32-bit, download windows server 2003 32 bit.