Microsoft operating systems are now free to use their own powerful firewall, but unfortunately, they do not have the easy interface to create rules for program communications, and in some cases The task of doing these configurations is a bit complicated. Windows Firewall Control is a very handy application that extends the Windows Firewall functionality and provides quick access to the Windows Firewall options in simple and simple windows.
Windows Firewall Control is a handy and reliable utility designed to extend the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provide quick access to its most frequent options.
It runs in the system tray and allows the user to easily control the native firewall without having to waste time by navigating to the particular firewall part.
Key features of the Windows Firewall Control software :
- Just a small executable file
- Full support for running tasks from a standard user account
- Easy and intuitive interface available in the system tray
- Allows or blocks access to an Internet application with just one click.
- Shell integration right-click context menu executable files
- quick and direct access to edit the firewall Windows interface program
- the Mac the game Abbey previous settings
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.6 or newer version
- Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2016, Server 2012.
- Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
- DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
- Install the software and then run it.
- Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
- Register the software with the information generated by Keygen.