Windows 8 or Windows 8 is the latest version of the Microsoft Windows operating system, which was released on October 26, 2012. Windows 8 is designed for use on PCs, PCs and tablets. The operating system is the eighth generation of Windows operating systems, which is why it’s named Windows 8.
Windows 8 is different with all previous versions of the Windows operating system that came out over the past 25 years. The next version of the Windows operating system works with a variety of computers and is well suited to compatible touch screen devices. Youwill learn more about the new Macintosh system.
The Enterprise version is the most complete version of Windows 8, and you can find the difference between the different versions of Windows 8.
Windows 8 is compatible with a variety of computers, such as notebooks, desktops, and tablets. Previously, the Windows operating system was only compatible with AMD and Intel processors, but Windows 8 was compatible with a variety of CPU and APUs. Currently, most smartphones and tablets are equipped with various APUs that Windows 7 does not support. Made Microsoft demonstrated the Windows 8 trial version of the operating system on a variety of tablets, with Tegra 2 Anodia and Qualcomm processors, and computers equipped with AMD and Intel processors.
The Windows 8 Home Screen The Windows 8 interface is similar to the Windows Phone 7 operating system, and everything is designed to get commands easily by touching your fingers. But behind this same user interface is the desktop, Toolbar and Explorer for ordinary computers.
In Windows 8, the Start menu has completely changed and displays basic information such as time, number of unread messages, and so on. How different screens are placed next to each other has changed, and you can have different pages next to your home page and assign as much space as you like. The air temperature is displayed in the program’s title. In the image below, you will see how the two windows are located next to each other and, as shown in the image, it draws a small panel to the sides of the space allocated to it.
Displaying various software together and changing the space on the screen for each one is one of the best features of Windows 8. When an application is running, you can easily run other software along with it and control everything on the screen. It ‘s the one that does not have any Android tablets or iPad.
The traditional desktop environment is considered as a subway software for running desktop applications. And the Start button has been removed from the taskbar, and instead there’s a sensitive area that appears when you move the mouse to the bottom left corner. The Charm Bar has also been added, both of which mention the new metro start page, which replaces the previous start page.
The Windows Store’s Future Distribution Distribution platform is developed by Microsoft as part of the Windows 8 Metro style applications. The Windows Store will also allow developers to promote their desktop applications . In the Windows Store, there are both free and paid applications. Payment programs range from $ 1. 49 to $ 999.99. Programmers and developers can also provide free and experimental programs. The Windows Store is released at the same time as the Windows 8 Consumer Edition released on February 29, 2012. Developers and programmers from 38 countries can program Downloadable applications for Windows Store. This program is now from 109 Ban is supported. Of course this is not available in Iran.
Microsoft has confirmed the Windows store on Windows 8. Like the Ubuntu Software Center and the Mac App Store, which allows developers to develop their own metro applications on Windows 8 hardware. The Windows Store also allows developers to publish Win32 or “old desktop” applications, although the store only prepares links to the app’s web sites.
New features of Windows 8:
- New interface (metro) for touch screens
- Removal of the start button
- Internet Explorer 10
- Image login
- Hybrid boot
- Task manager (new task manager)
- New Windows startup Using flash memory
- Supports multiple displays
- Supports USB3
- Supports ARM architecture in addition to Intel and AMD
- New start screen
- Ability to restore operating system to factory settings (initial)
- New REfs file system
- Near field communication support (NFC)
- Secure boot
- Supports RAID technology 1 and RAID 5
- Added Ribbon bar to Windows Explorer, such as Microsoft Office 2010
- The ability to open ISO, IMG and VHD files
- Windows Defender software in this Windows has antivirus feature , which works like the Microsoft Security Essentials software, and predicts Can be replaced by this software
- Added Family Safety feature that allows parents to monitor and control their children’s activities on the Internet, as well as protect their children and control their computers
- New multi-tasking
features of deleted features In Windows 8:
- The command bar replaces the Ribbon UI.
- Windows Media Center has been removed in all versions but is available as an add-on
- Windows Media Player does not support DVD playback, although the Windows Media Center still plays if purchased separately
- The start button (Start button), though still available as a sensitive point at the bottom left of the screen
- The desktop display button is not visible in the taskbar, but is still activated by clicking in the bottom right corner of the page.
- Windows Aero (Windows Aero) interface, which is in Windows Vista and Windows 7, has been removed on Windows 8
- The Blue Screen of Death that simplifies technical information about the bug that stops the operating system.
How Windows 8 Software Works ?
Will Windows’s current software, such as Office and Photoshop, also run on Windows 8?
System Requirement of Windows 8 Core / Pro / Enterprise
- Processor: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card : Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768
Download Windows 8 Core / Pro / Enterprise x86 / x64 RTM Volume – Windows 8 Ultimate Edition
Link Download :
On August 27, 2013, Microsoft released an enormous upgrade to Windows 8 users, called Windows 8.1, which includes new features and capabilities over Windows 8 and includes more features; Microsoft Corporation It is imperative that all Windows 8 users recommend upgrading to Windows 8.1; it should also be noted that since the above date, there is no update and update for Windows 8, which means that users of this Windows are at risk for a variety of security issues, etc. Are located.
So the download pc is sure to recommend using Windows 8.1 to download one of the following three.
- Download Windows 8.1 AIO x86 / x64 with Update – A complete Windows 8.1 package with the latest updates
- Download Windows 8.1 Enterprise with Update x86 / x64 RTM – Windows 8.1 Enterprise with latest version updates
- Download Windows 8.1 Professional / Core with Update x86 / x64 RTM – Windows 8.1 Pro with the latest version of the update
- Download Windows 8 and 8.1 Activator/Crack/Patch/Activation and Restriction Tools
Incoming Search Term: download windows 8.1 latest version, download windows 8.1 professional, download windows 8.1 aio, download windows 8.1 enterprise, download windows 8.1 crack, download windows 8.1 patch, download windows 8.1 activator, download windows 8.1 full