Windows 7 is an operating system from the Microsoft Windows series that was launched on October 22, 2009. Windows 7 is designed for use on PCs, including home and office types. The operating system is the seventh generation of Windows operating systems, which is why it’s named Windows 7.
Features version of the most interest is that also supports multi-touch functionality, redesigned Window Shell, taskbar and a system of networked household name household name, also quoting officials from Microsoft, Windows 7 upgrade and optimization It is Windows Vista.
Key features of Windows 7 :
- Advances in touch and handwriting recognition
- Supports Virtual Hard Disk
- Improved performance on multi-core processors and improved operating system kernel
- Added functionality to Windows PowerShell
- Redesigned calculator with support of the polyline and the Mac ‘s conversion
- Shake windows
- Screen color scan
- Burn ISO files
- Pin planes to Taskbar
- New security center
- Run direct audio and video files from another computer
- Sharing operations on home networks
- One New way to view audio and video files
- New magnifier
- Step-by-step recorder
- Edit notification range
- Better interface for connected devices to the computer
- Simple and fast way to set multiple screens
- Sort windows in the page in a new way.
Introducing various editions of Windows 7:
Windows 7 is generally introduced in the form of 6 editions, which is here to explain each one:
- Starter or Starter Edition:
This is the most basic version of Windows 7 and is mostly installed on netbooks. This edition has the least features compared to other editions and requires the least hardware power.
- Limitations: Only three programs run simultaneously, back up manually and only available on local HDDs and DVDs.
- Unobtrusive features: Aero’s famous dramatic feature
- That’s unchanged: System background and visual icons
- Features that are not supported: 64-bit and .NET Framework
- Home Basic or home based editing : This edition is not available in the first world countries and is a superficial level between Starter and Home Premium editions. Due to the fact that only a few countries have the right to activate Windows, this version only works in places that are sold!
- Facilities include: Desktop Window Manager, Windows Mobility Center
- Features not limited to: the number of applications running
- Features that are supported: Support for 64-bit systems, connecting multiple monitors, fast switching user interface, change the background
- Restrictions: Only part of the Aero drama
- Home Premium or Home Improvement editing:
This editing is a standard version of Windows 7 and is originally designed for home users.
- Features included: Windows Aero Theme, Windows Media Center, Premium Games
- Unlimited features: Create and add to homegroups
- Supported features: Support for multi-touch capabilities
This editing features all that a home user But it also has a small limitation on network and system backups. But these problems can be solved with lateral software .
- Professional or Professional editing: The Professional edition of Windows 7 is built for office environments and provides users with a completely different set of features. For example, there is a powerful backup system and Restore system. Also, features such as Remote Desktop, Printer Support, and the Mobility Center bring modern life to your computer.
- Features not supported: BranchCache Distributed Cache, DirectAccess, Virtual Hard Disk Booting
- Enterprise or Organization Editing: Enterprise is not usable for home users. This edition is exclusively for companies that have Microsoft Software Assurance (SA). This edition comes with specific features for contracting companies. For example, having a Microsoft license to boot up Microsoft operating systems and install any of these operating systems on any virtual system.
- Features included: AppLocker, BitLocker Drive Encryption, Subsystem for Unix-based applications, Multilingual User Interface Pack
- Supported Features: BranchCache Distributed Cache, DirectAccess, Virtual Hard Disk Booting Enterprise Extras, as opposed to Professional, are affiliated with computers running in the corporate environment. For example, AppLocker is an application where the system administrator can restrict or disconnect other users’ access to applications. Or DiretAccess allows you to access your work networks through the VPN system.
- Edit Ultimate or Ultimate: Windows 7 Ultimate edition but a part, there is no difference between the Enterprise and the license that Microsoft offers and sales makes this version for home users.
- Introducing the Package: This version of Windows that comes with you is the most complete version of Windows 7, the Enterprise version, which includes all updates and updates until July 17, 2014 and is also pre-enabled and not enabled in the format.
The list of items that you see on the installation page is:
- Windows 7 Enterprise
- Windows 7 Enterprise KMS-Activated
Description of the packages included in this package: In the general case, Windows can be installed in the following format:
- Normal or not cracked
versions : This version installs Windows without activating it and installs it after installation. Activate.
version : This version of Windows is enabled by KMS Emulator and KMS after installation, and is limited to Professional and Enterprise editions.
- This version of Windows has been tampered with without deleting or adding anything to Windows, but only added all updates, as well as the appropriate activation tool. As a result, this version Windows is completely trusted and it’s recommended to everyone.
- If you do not know the edits and features of different versions of Windows and do not want to be involved with Windows, we recommend installing the Windows 7 Enterprise KMS-Activated version.
System Requirement of Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
- 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
- 16 GB of available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit).
- DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
- After downloading all the files, unzip them.
- Insert the ISO file with the ISO Burner software on a raw DVD or pour it onto the Flash using the Rufus program.
- Restart your computer and install Windows.
If you do not know the edits and features of different versions of Windows and do not want to be involved with Windows activation, we recommend installing the Windows 7 Enterprise KMS-Activated version.
Download Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x86 / x64 Integrated Latest Updates – Windows 7 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 1, with latest updates.
Link Download :
As explained above, the Enterprise and Ultimate versions of Windows 7 are no different from each other, and only their bachelor’s degree distinguishes each other. The Enterprise version is presented as volume and is KMS enabled if the Ultimate version is Single and its activation is OEM. Incidentally, it’s very important to note that the Ultimate version has 100% activation, if the activation of the Enterprise version may be disabled. Except for this one, these two versions are not different in any other cases, and installing the Ultimate version is sure to be suggested.
- Download Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x86 / x64 Integrated June 2017 – Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1, with latest updates.
- Download Windows 7 Crack/Activator/Activation and Restriction Tools
Incoming Search Term:
- download windows 7 enterprise x86
- download windows 7 enterprise x64
- download windows 7 crack
- download windows 7 latest updates
- download windows 7 ultimate sp1
- download windows 7 ultimate sp1 x86
- download windows 7 ultimate sp1 x64
- download windows 7 x64
- download windows 7 x86
- download windows 7 enterprise x86 integrated latest updates
- download windows 7 enterprise x64 integrated latest updates
- download windows 7 x86 integrated latest updates
- download windows 7 x64 integrated latest updates
- download windows 7 activator
- download windows 7 activation
- download windows 7 restriction tools