Windows 10 is the latest version and new generation of Windows operating system that has just released and replaced Windows 8.1. As it seems, Windows 10 with its abundant and new features can once again bring Microsoft Windows XP and Windows 7 success. Extensive and many changes have been made on Windows 10 so that this version of Windows has become a new member of the Windows family. Microsoft’s main goal in Windows 10 is to integrate all of the Windows operating systems, so that a single operating system is available for all devices, such as desktops , laptops, embedded systems, smartphones, and Xbox One, which are uniformly integrated with They are interconnected and can be connected to each other without the need for any other tools, and all of them can be controlled as easily and more advanced as possible.
Windows 10 is very similar to Windows 8.1, but its performance and performance have improved, the Windows core has changed vastly, and many Windows 8 issues have been resolved; Microsoft is hoping to provide Windows 10 with the success of Windows XP and Windows 7.
Features of Windows 10:
- The latest generation of Windows family operating systems
- Synchronization and synchronization of all Windows 10 operating systems
- With Microsoft’s new and powerful browser called Microsoft Edge
- Universal support for all Windows 10 operating systems
- Back Start Menu with new features
- DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0 support
- Automatic Windows update without user intervention
- Windows Media Center Removal Support
- The ability to upgrade from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 without losing the information
The new Microsoft browser, called Microsoft Edge, was now released on Windows 10, and finally, after 20 years, Microsoft retired, this version The new Microsoft Browser has come up with many improvements and is a tough rival for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox; the full support of HTML5 and the latest web technologies, smart face recognition and fingerprint support are the advanced features of this browser. Rarely seen in other browsers.
During the suggestions and requests of the MacThe company reverts the popular Start Menu to Windows 10; the new Start Menu with the same style as Windows 7 and the inspiration from the Windows 8.1 menu has now become a powerful Windows 10 control tool so that the user The middleware of this Start Menu can have complete control over its entire system and apply any settings to it.
Other unique features of this Windows are Universal applications that can be installed on all Windows 10 family operating systems, such as Windows Mobile 10 and Windows Embedded Systems 10, which are exclusively for Windows 10, easily customizable. Installs on other devices.
Graphics capabilities Windows 10 is also much higher, the DirectX 12 and WDDM 2.0 support provide a totally new and incredible experience in the field of computer games , so that in the future we will see games with special effects much stronger than we saw in Windows 8.1. were.
How to update on Windows 10 has generally changed; from now on, all updates and updates are automatically downloaded.And installed and can no longer be prevented from installing. Only Professional and Enterprise users can download and install downloaded updates for up to 4 or 8 months, depending on the update, but can not be prevented from installing. According to Microsoft, Windows 10 updates are much larger and wider than Windows 8.1, and new updates may be available at any time. Important security updates will be downloaded and installed as soon as they are released.
The Windows Media Center program has been generally removed from Windows 10 and is no longer supported, and all services have been replaced with newer services. Extremely old drivers have also been removed from Windows 10, such as floppy disk drives and older USB drives; of course, Microsoft has announced that installing old drivers is possible manually.
But the most specific feature of Windows 10 for Persian speakers is full support for the Hebrew calendar and the Persian language; in this version of Windows, Microsoft finally supports the Hijri Shield calendar, and in this version of Windows can be installed without installing any additional programs. On the system, the calendar was completely Farsi and official, as well as other Windows calendar related applications can also work directly with the Persian calendar.
Description of the new version:
- Description of the new version (v1511):
Microsoft released an important update for Windows 10 on November 12, 2015, updating all its ISO files, published under Threshold 2, according to the company’s naming policy. This is a version of Windows 10586 and has completely replaced the 10240 version.
- Description of the new version (v1511.1 Updated Feb. 2016):
On March 4, 2016, Microsoft updated all of its ISO files, which included all updates up to date; this version was just an upgrade version of v1511 and no other changes were made to it.
- Description of the new version (v1511.2 Updated Apr. 2016):
Microsoft May 23, 2016 (May 3, 1395) updated all of its ISO files, including all updates up to date; this version is just an up-to-date version. It was v1511 and no other changes were made.
- Explain the new version (v1607 Anniversary Update – Redstone 1):
On August 1, 2016, Microsoft Corporation released a comprehensive and up-to-date update on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of Windows 10 Anniversary Update – Redstone 1, or RS1, and updated all of its ISO files, including all updates. To date. This version has been widely adapted to previous versions, with new features introduced in this release; the minimum system requirements for this version have been updated.
- Description of the new version (v1607 Updated Jan. 2017):
Microsoft has updated all its ISO files on January 19, 2017, which includes all updates up to date; this version is just an updated version of v1607. And no other changes have been made.
- Description of the new version (v1703 Creator’s Update – Redstone 2):
On April 11, 2017, Microsoft released a major update called Creator’s Update – Redstone 2, or RS2, and updated all its ISO files, including all updates up to date. This version has been widely adapted to previous versions, with new features introduced in this release .
- Description of the new version (v1703 Updated June 2017):
Microsoft has updated all its ISO files on June 23, 2017, which includes all updates up to date; this version is just an updated version of v1703. And no other changes have been made.
- Description of the new version (v1703 Updated July 2017):
On July 28, 2017, Microsoft updated all of its ISO files, which included all updates up to date; this version was just an updated version of v1703 and no other changes were made.
- Description of the new version (v1709 Fall Creator’s Update – Redstone 3):
On October 17, 2016, Microsoft released a comprehensive update called Fall Creator’s Update – Redstone 3 or RS3, and all of its ISO files. Updates that include all updates up to date. This version has been widely adapted to previous versions, with new features introduced in this release .
- Description of the new version (v1709 Updated Nov. 2017):
Microsoft has updated all its ISO files on December 1, 2017, which includes all updates up to date; this version is just an updated version of v1703 and no other changes have been made.
System Requirement of Windows 10:
- Minimum system requirements:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) clock speed, IA-32 or x64 architecture, Support for PAE, NX and SSE2
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB for IA-32 and x64 edition
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 Graphics device and WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Display screen: 800 x 600 pixels
- Input device: Keyboard and mouse
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for IA-32 edition and 20 GB for x64 edition
- Recommended system requirements:
- Processor: x64 architecture with support for CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW and LAHF / SAHF
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Graphics card: WDDM 1.3 or higher driver
- Display screen:1024 × 768 pixels
- Input device: Multi-touch display
- Hard disk space: N / A
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- First, download and release your desired version.
- Using the ISO Burner program, burn the image onto a raw DVD, or use the Rufus program to roll Windows onto a USB flash drive and then install Windows.
- Activate your Windows-based tool.
- The windows placed exactly on the Microsoft versions, and only the Windows activation tool is located inside the ISO file, which is why Hash files are different from Microsoft.
- Both versions are placed on a regular DVD (4.7 GB).
- When installing, you do not need to enter Kerial Serial and you can continue with the Skip option and then activate with the appropriate Windows tool.
- To activate, just run the AAct software and click on the Windows Activation option or use the Microsoft Toolkit .
- To download, be sure to use a download manager software.
- All files are compressed as much as possible.
- All files can be repaired with WinRAR if they are incompletely downloaded.
Download Windows 10 Enterprise v1709 (Updated Dec. 2017) Redstone 3 x86 / x64 – Microsoft’s latest version of Windows 10 Enterprise
Link Download :
- Download the 32-bit version | Size: [3697 MB]
- Download the 64-bit version | Size: [4751 MB]
- Download Windows 10 Activator/Activation and Restriction Tool