WhatsApp is an instant messaging application for smartphones and desktops built by WA. WhatsApp Messaging is a software system for Android smartphones, iPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry, Symbian, Windows Mobile, and Mac and Windows operating systems . This messenger uses data communication and / or WLAN (Wi-Fi) to send messages. Watson’s manager announced in April 1395 that all messages and calls from this messenger are fully encrypted. WhatsApp and software like it today are a substitute for SMS or classic text messaging by expanding Internet . In early 1395 WA announced that the number of subscribers to this network of over one billion people.
In addition to basic messaging WA users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
Features of the Whatsapp:
- Send unlimited text, picture, video and audio files to all over the world
- The network Internet to send data
- Encrypted completely global and bilateral
- Secure and high speed
- Support Platform Various
- Free of charge And hide any ad
- Compatibility with the latest versions of Windows
Minimum System Requirement of WhatsApp:
- Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- WhatsApp must be installed on your phone
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Download the software first and then unzip.
- Run the Setup.exe file.
- The software is automatically installed and executed, and the software shortcut is created on the desktop.
- Run the WhatsApp application on your mobile phone.
- Scan the QR Code on your mobile device.
- The software is activated on your windows and you can use it.
- This application is completely free.
- To use this software, you must first install the software on your mobile device.
- This software is only installed and running on Windows 8 and later.