If you are one of the networkers and are looking for software to check how you communicate in the network, we will introduce you the IP Monitor software . To achieve this, every time it performs ping operation periodically, it checks and checks TCP ports and other network devices. This tool easily searches for IP and hosts name information in a DNS. With this product, you can assign a different image to each IP.
VS IP Monitor is a network monitoring software that allows you to verify the network connectivity of TCP / IP hosts on the Internet and LAN. The program periodically pings, or checks, TCP ports are user specified computers or other network devices. You will have the opportunity to assign each IP different picture, according to your preferences.
Key Features of the IP Monitor software :
- A tool for checking how the network is connected
- Performing a ping operation periodically
- Examining TCP ports and network tools
- Assigning different images to IPs
- Monitoring IP (IPv4, IPv6) devices
- Max. number of monitoring IP devices – depend on resolution of screen max. 70
- PING / TCP / HTTP monitoring
- Monitoring interval 1-500 sec
- Visual (Box Design, Message Box), Sound (Text To Speech, Custom WAV) notifications
- Executing custom application or BAT File on status change
- Logging options to txt or csv file status log
- It is able to run five VS IP Monitor instance on the same computer
– Net Card
– Windows 10/8/7 / Vista
- Install the software.
- Use the information inside the Serial.txt file at the time of installation or after installing the software.