Application Text Edit Plus is a raw text editor (plain text text without any specific format) that offers more features and functionality, can be used as replacement text editor for Windows (Notepad) to be raised. Among the features of this program are cases such as encoding and decoding texts, combining lines, removing empty lines or similar, applying filters on lines, displaying full screen, creating word lists, entering numbers , KeyPress simulation, conversion of lower or upper case letters, reversing lines, sorting lines and correcting lines. It is worth noting that if you have set one of the Farsi fonts in the type of software font, it will fully support Persian.
Text Edit Plus is a plain text editor designed as an alternative to Notepad by offering a wider set of features. Some of the features: Encode and decode text. Combine lines. Delete empty lines. Delete the same lines. Filter lines. Full screen view. Generate word list. Insert numbers. KeyPress Simulator. Lowercase and uppercase conversion. Randomize lines. Reverse lines. Sort lines. Trim lines.[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Features” icon=”fa-star-o”]
Key features of the software VovSoft Text:
– Encrypt and decrypt texts
– Create word lists
– Enter numbers
– Simulate KeyPress in text
– Convert small or large plain text
– Moving existing text lines Randomly
– Add phrase / word to the beginning / end of a sentence
– Sort lines
– Create HTTP Code from text
– Set the background color for the text editing environment
– and …
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Specifications” icon=”fa-question”]
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.