Video Rotator is an application for rotating video clips 90 degrees, sliding, horizontal / vertical, and generally changing video image. It supports over 15 popular video formats including AVI, MPG, FLV, MP4, WMV, MOV and 3GP for the input file and allows the user to upload their final file in popular formats such as MP4, AVI, MPG, FLV and MOV. Easy to use interface, easy to use, support for group video editing, drag & drop support, light runtime and high speed output. In cases where videos recorded on mobile phones are not displayed correctly on the computer, the Video Rotator can be used as a useful tool.
A key feature of the software Video Rotator:
- rotate video clips for 90 °, horizontal or vertical
- Supports popular formats video recorded with the smartphone (MOV and MPEG4)
- The Mac changed to play video Horizontal Mirror
- Change the format of video files
- Supports AVI, MPG, FLV, MP4, WMV, MOV and 3GP
- formats as inputs – Output video from MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV and MPG formats
What Can It Do:
- If you want to rotate video clips recorded by your phone, Video Rotator is the best choice. It supports iPhone / iTouch MOV format and Smart Phone MPEG4 format.
- Video Rotator can not only rotate videos to 90 degrees, but also do the video horizontal mirror.
- If the original video is upside-down, the program can flip it vertically.
- Maybe you want to convert other video format videos to MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV and MPG files. Select Rotate option to [None], and the program will not rotate but only convert.
- Disconnect the Internet.
- Install the software.
- Block software access to the Internet through the system firewall
- Open the software and register it using the serial number.