UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove a new generation of Trojan programs – invisible Trojans. UnHackMe is a very useful security utility for your operating system.
They are called rootkits A rootkit is a collection of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network.
The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor to give the hacker full control of the computer.
It hides its files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.
Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files.
The sample software is a Hacker Defender rootkit. You need use UnHackMe to detect and remove Hacker Defender or its clone.
- You must use the Administrator account privilege to use UnHackMe.
- The amount of hard disk space you need to install UnHackMe is approximately 15 MB.
- The memory requirements for UnHackMe are similar to those for your operating system.
Feature of UnHackMe Software:
- Has specific tools to detect rootkit hidden
- Cleaning system from malicious files
- Preventing hackers to monitor the state of the system
- Removing Rootkits and Prevent them from entering
- Prevent slowness of the system and the Internet
- Search to find hidden trojans
- A powerful wall against hackers and prevent hacking of the system
Developer: Greatis Software
Price: $19.95 (For Your Information)
File Size: 18.5 MB
Release Date: 06 October 2017
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download UnHackMe v9.30 Build 630 – Anti-Hacker Anti-Trojan Software