Rootkits are software written to hackers to control your system. UnHackMe
softwareA powerful tool for detecting and removing rootkits. This application is a security software for your operating system. In fact, it can be said that rootkit will surrender with this software. Hackers with rootkits will fully control your system and do whatever they want. But with UnHackMe, you’ll find and kill rootkits and get rid of them forever. This software is not just for removing Rootkits and it also has the ability to eliminate Trojans and malware. When you install this software on your system, it first looks at the status of the system hacking or not, and if you were hacking your system by malicious software, it cleans it. With this software, you can protect your computer from hackers forever.
UnHackMe allows you to detect and remove a new generation of Trojan programs – invisible Trojans. UnHackMe is a very useful security utility for your operating system.
They are called rootkits A rootkit is a collection of programs that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network.
The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action or by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor to give the hacker full control of the computer.
It hides its files, registry keys, and process names, and network connections from your eyes.
Your antivirus could not detect such programs because they use compression and encryption of its files.
The sample software is a Hacker Defender rootkit. You need use UnHackMe to detect and remove Hacker Defender or its clone.
– You must use the Administrator account privilege to use UnHackMe.
– The amount of hard disk space you need to install UnHackMe is approximately 15 MB.
– The memory requirements for UnHackMe are similar to those for your operating system.
A key feature of the software UnHackMe:
– has specific tools to detect rootkit hidden
– or Mac get it the hacking system
– cleaning system from malicious files
– preventing hackers
– to monitor the state of the system
– removing Rootkits and Prevent them from entering
– Prevent slowness of the system and the Internet
– Search to find hidden trojans
– A powerful wall against hackers and prevent hacking of the system
– And …
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.