WinExt is a software that manages and organizes files and folders of the system easily. This software is able to find and remove duplicate files to free memory space. WinExt can perform searches on specific drives or folders or in the entire hard drive. This software has a convenient and regular interface and can easily access its various parts, such as: Find duplicate files, file size, batch operations, sync modes, and program settings.
Keeping your files and folders organized becomes easier when aided by third-party solutions. WinExt is an application capable of locating and removing duplicate files, identifying large resources to help you figure out what’s taking up so much space, monitoring directories for file operations, and more. You can quickly access duplicates, sizes, recent or Windows activity, batch operations, sync modes, as well as program settings.
Key features of WinExt software:
- Find and delete duplicate files
- View all drives, directories and files
- Search files by size and type filters
- Transfer duplicate files to the trash or anywhere Other
- Displays the information of the files you have recently accessed, such as file name, full path, size, access time, type, and date of the last modification
- View Macs Recently created, edited or deleted files
- for batch operations and data synchronization
- Ability to sync manually or automatically
- Install the software and then run it.
- Run the Keygen.exe file from within the Keygen folder, select the license type and generate the serial number by clicking the Generate button.
- At the top of the software window, select “Upgrade to pro” and click on the Input Key button in the window.
- Now you need the serial number to copy the number generated by the Keygen file and click OK.
- Then you will get a name that you can enter a name such as Wait-4It and click OK.
- In the next window, re-enter the same name and OK.