Training Manager software, a comprehensive and reliable that to a Mac executives and staff trainingworkshops in management training courses designed to become a manager again until the last moments of the start of each course, no conflict and concern for Planning and Scheduling Do not have classes and can be able to record the status of different courses, such as class hours, students, grades and, in general, information about each course in your school system. This program will require you, as an other manager, to manually track (with paper documents) or through programs such as Excel to determine the matching criteria of each person (or group) with an educational course such as educational records And do not be at a certain level.
Now you can scrambling and planning for training without the last minute that happens when recurring training becomes due. Run a report to show you the upcoming and upcoming training for the next period of time that you define and see what’s coming up while you have time to prepare and schedule.
Easily track Employee Safety Training, HR Training, Internal / External Training, and more.
Do you have training records stored in different systems, file cabinets, or within different groups? With the Training Manager, you can consolidate these disparate systems into one and always know where to find all your training records.
The key features of the Training Manager Enterprise Edition software are:
– Tracking students’ training records
– Assigning courses to specific individuals
– Setting up a retraining course at a specified time or based on the knowledge score of Auzan
– Full monitoring of the registration and the date of the courses
– Student Attendance and Student Assessment Scores
– Print different reports of each course
– Print out employee training programs
– Generate output files in a variety of formats
– Reminders of class meetings by email
– And …
Here are some key features of “Training Manager 2012 – Enterprise Edition”:
– Track training records and status of company-wide, or drill into individual training status.
– Assign required training by individual, job function, or group.
– Require retraining based on calendar time, course version, or one time only.
– Schedule and manage class sessions and student enrollments.
– Record attendance, training completion, and cancellations.
– Record training credits, training hours, and assessment scores.
– Print status reports to demonstrate training compliance.
– Print staff transcripts.
– Print staff training plans.
– Save file attachments associated with the records.
– Import master course and personnel data.
– Export data and reports to various formats.
– Send class session reminders by email using your default email client such as MS Outlook.
1. Install the software and then run it.
2. Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and select the Training Manager Enterprise Edition drop-down menu, generate a serial number.
3. Register the software with the information generated by Keygen.
It’s best to block software access to the Internet through a firewall.