ToolsToo is a useful and useful plug-in for PowerPoint software that adds more than 85 different types of tools to the PowerPoint menu, so you can use more features to adjust shapes and slides. As you know, PowerPoint is undoubtedly one of the best choices for a lecture that combines text, image, movie , and so on in a fascinating and animated manner with the Mac , and in related presentations. in education or business use. The ToolsToo add-on provides you with a wider variety of features to work with shapes and slides of a PowerPoint project.
More than 65 tools for shapes:
- Attaching shapes to one another
- Dragging and expanding shapes
- Aligning and splitting shapes
- Repeating shapes
- Setting the same size, format, orientation, spacing, table column width, animation , corner Rounds and various other settings
- Create title / body
- Add thumbnail and thumbnail images
- Create horizontal / vertical lines
- Set the start of the path to move
- Copy to the end of the track
- Add to the group
- Alternative tools
- Add sites Related
- Adjusts the scales to 100% mode / height / width
- and more …
More than 20 slide tools:
- Add images from the clipboard
- Modify the structure Sites
- Split text between two slides
- Split an animated motion between multiple slides
- Delete animations / Notes / Slideshows / Data charts / Unused slides / Unused slideshows / Blank slides
- Selection of selected slides
- E Mac ‘s Email slides while maintaining their structure
- Extract notes in the form of a Word file
- Set Language
- Slide show different statistics and estimated time
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of ToolsToo:
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint® 2010/2013/2016 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework V4.7
Some features also require:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2010/2013/2016 (32/64 bit)
- Microsoft Office Word 2010 / 2013/2016 (32/64 bit)
Developer: Gil Segal
File Size: 2.7 MB
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download ToolsToo v184.108.40.206 – PowerPoint plugin for shapes and slides