4K UHD Converter has the ability to convert 4K image quality video files such as XAVC, MXF AVCHD, MP4, H.264, MTS / M2TS, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI to other favorite video formats. The converter can also be 4K 4K quality videos with you to video quality with full HD 1080P display devices and other portable devices such as iPhone, iPad and smartphones or tablets convert.
This video converter supports 4K movies downloaded from YouTube, Netflix, or videos recorded with 4K image quality cameras such as Sony, Canon, Panasonic, etc., and can support them in FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas and other video editing software .
Key features of the 4K UHD Converter software :
- Convert 4K video to other 4K / 1080P video formats
- Convert videos of different formats to 4K full HD video for playback on 4K TV screens.
- The Mac it in 4K format conversion and video editing in Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer and … display 4K quality videos on the iPhone 6s / 6s plus, iPad Pro / Air 2 / Air / mini 4 Samsung Galaxy and …
- Includes various editing options such as: Cutting part of the movie, adding special effects, adjusting the brightness and contrast, adding watermark,
- Adjusting the volume,
- Convert and edit 3D movies
- With Q interface Easy handling and super fast speed
- Ability to preview videos during editing
- OS: Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU: 1.2GHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above
- RAM: 1G RAM or more
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Tipard 4K UHD Converter v9.2.16 – 4K video converter software
Link Download :
- Download Setup & Crack
- Download Crack Only
Password : [fusion_highlight color=”#b5b5b5″ rounded=”yes” class=”” id=””]www.wati-4it.com[/fusion_highlight]