Demo Builder Software is a powerful and practical in terms of making flash videos with simulated environment. In fact, the process is very easy, record, edit and publish. The full motion recording method feature in this software has made the user think in a video that is in fact in the real environment of the software. This software has many tools for making multimedia educational videos.
Tanida Demo Builder is a powerful Flash-based tool that helps you create professional-looking and eye-catching interactive presentations that do not require any programming skills.
Tanida Demo Builder has a very simple interface that takes minutes to get used to and gives you everything you need to capture your activities in a running application and then edit the recorded material to add voice-over narration track or background music, visual effects , annotations, comments and other elements that will add to the efficiency of your presentation.
Tanida Demo Builder supports events for a whole new level of interaction with the viewer, users can now click the buttons, control the behavior of your movie, jump to markers and do much more that you can imagine!
Tanida Demo Builder gives you so much flexibility for editing your presentation movies that you’ll be amazed at how different your demos can be
A key feature of the software Demo Builder:
– Create Easy Video stunning presentations
– edit, annotate and customize the videos in the feature film
– the Mac animals advanced sound
– User Interactivity and Events
– store, share And release videos
– Compatible with different versions of Windows
– And …
Here are some key features of Tanida Demo Builder:
– Create Stunning Movies and Presentations – Easily
– Edit, Annotate and Customize Your Movies with Movie Properties
– Advanced Audio Features
– User Interactivity and Events – Give Your Users (Some) Control
– Save, Share, and Distribute Your Movies
Demo Builder is ideal for creating professional and fully interactive presentations and tutorials, with the amazing range of tools and animations the sky is the limit!
– Record your Screen
High quality videos easily with Demo Builder’s advanced recorder; Use it to capture an active window, a selected area or your entire screen with just a click of a button.
– Import Media Files
If you already have the materials for your movie, you can assemble them in Demo Builder and create movies by importing a series of images or using existing video files.
Bring your Demos to life using Virtual Characters
– Create a WOW Effect
Use Demo Builder’s new Character feature to grab your viewers’ attention and with the added Auto-Animate function you can even reduce your work time by Character to zero.
– Direct your Character
Direct your character to walk, talk, greet and give explanations during your movie and make it really come to life with intricate eye and head movements.
Stunning Dynamic 3D Effects
– Rotate on every Axis
Combine the flexibility of holding a camera with digital movie creation; With this feature, you can angle the movie on the X, Y and Z axis as if you were shooting it from different angles.
– Scale and Zoom
– By using Zoom-n-Pan you can zoom in to specific areas to focus the viewer’s attention and show specific details.
Direct your movie
– The Multi-Track Timeline
The timeline is a great feature to keep track of your movie, change the sequences and timing of scenes and objects, decide when they appear on the screen and how long they stay.
– Add Player Bar Controls
Allow your viewer to control basic playback options such as Play, Pause, S, Rewind and Fast Forward.
– Start and End Actions
Choose the way your movie loads and what actions should be taken when it finishes.
– The “Auto” Functions
For those in a hurry, the Auto functions will annotate and even animate a Character for you based on what computer actions you performed during a screen recording.
Edit your Movies
– Record and edit Cursors
During a demo, you can clearly demonstrate the actions, entries and clicks your viewer needs to follow either by using auto-capture or adding Cursor motion objects to your scenes.
– Balloons, Notes, Texts and Animated Texts
Use these great objects to further explain your demo and guide your viewer through the actions they need to perform.
– Use Animations to grab Attention
The best way to focus a viewer’s attention is to use a brightly colored, moving signal directed at a significant area.
– Live Zoom Area
This Zoom Area plays out what’s happening in the background in real time instead of displaying a static image.
– Hide Sensitive Information
Block out personal or confidential information that was captured during recording (eg email addresses, names, etc.).
– Create Click Zones and Buttons
The viewers’ actions and responses dictate what happens next in the demo (eg, continue, pause, skip to another scene, etc.).
– Ask for Information in the Edit Zones.
Based on what the viewer enters in the Edit Zone, you can decide what happens next.
Advanced Audio Features
– Record Audio at Capture Time
Use your computer microphone to add audio narration while recording your screen.
– Narrate the Timeline
While editing your movie, use this option to record a narration for your movie during playback.
– Edit Audio
Adjust the volume, insert silences, edit out errors and add external audio files to a presentation with the Built-in Audio Editor.
Publish and Share
– Export to any device
For the best possible compatibility you can export your movie to H264, Flash, or even as a sequence of images.
– Quick and Easy Sharing
Upload your movie to a web server or share it on Youtube or Cloud.
– Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
– DirectX 9
– Intel P4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon or Intel Core Duo (or compatible)
– 512+ MB RAM (1GB Recommended)
– 800×600 minimum screen resolution (1024×768 recommended)
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.