Scribus is an Open Source program that brings professional page layout to Linux, BSD UNIX, Solaris, OpenIndiana, GNU / Hurd, Mac OS X, OS / 2 Warp 4, eComStation, and Windows desktops with a combination of press-ready output and new approaches to page design.
Underneath a modern and user-friendly interface, Scribus supports professional publishing features such as color separations, CMYK and spot colors, ICC color management, and versatile PDF creation.
Here are some key features of Scribus:
- Create docs from scratch or templates
- Extensive file type support: text, PDF, EPS, image or SVG format and etc
- Insert text, image and render frames, tables, shapes, polygons, lines and Bezier curves, characters, quotes, space, breaks and etc
- Supports professional publishing features such as color separations, CMYK and spot colors, ICC color management, and versatile PDF creation.
System Requirement of Scribus Software:
- OS : Windows 2000 SP4, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- 512 MB RAM
- Pentium III
- 750 MHz
File Size: 83 + 92.9 MB
Release Date: 05 May 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
Download Scribus v1.4.7 – Software for creating and editing various documents in Windows