FME Desktop / Server are two softwares provided by Safe Software. The two software tools are used to extract, refine, and load information when the data warehouse is built-in, by collecting and refining information from one or more different sources, and ultimately loading data in the data warehouse. In this software, all operations can be done without the need for coding and only with drag and drop, and you can quickly, easily and without writing even a single line of code over 475 types of data formats, including GIS, CAD, Databases & Spatial databases, Spreadsheets, Cloud & Web services, XML, Rasters, Vectors, Point clouds, 3D & BIM between apps and desktopSpacing, editing and interpreting various. Using the server version, you can integrate with more than thousands of different applications and manage a large amount of data regardless of configuration and performance, and easily convert, share, evaluate and integrate data.
Features of FME Desktop / Server Software:
- Extract, Manage and Share Data in Wide Dimensions
- Support Web, Email , and Mobile Protocols
- Receive, send and create information simultaneously with automated processing
- Spatial ETL for Mac data exchange It’s among a variety of systems
- Performing all operations without the need for coding
- Simple and functional interface
- Searching for data on thousands of web servers
- Various types of data transfer methods
- Support for many software applications
Minimum System Requirement of FME Desktop / Server Software:
- Supported Platforms:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Minimum Requirements:
- Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB on a 64-bit OS)
- 20 GB of available hard-disk space
- Recommended Requirements:
- Intel Core i7 CPU
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB on a 64-bit OS)
- 50 GB of available hard-disk space
- A Solid -State Drive (SSD) can provide significant performance increases
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Download the software first and then unzip.
- Enter the Crack directory and execute the fme-flexnet-win-x86.msi file or fme-flexnet-win-x64.msi and install the Flexnet Floating License Manager software.
- Enter the software installation location (by default, C: \ Program Files \ FlexServer) and run the lmtools.exe file.
- In the System Settings tab, double-click Computer / Hostname and Ethernet Address in the window that opens and keep it in place and do not close the software.
- Open the dummy.txt file from the Crack folder with Notepad.
- Place COMPUTER_NAME the value of Computer / Hostname and place the HOSTID term in the Ehternet Address and save the file.
- Right-click on the makekey.bat file and click Run as Administrator.
- Copy the file safe.lic generated in the Crack folder to the default file location of the License file (by default, C: \ Program Files \ FlexServer).
- In the LMTOOLS window on the Config Server tab, make sure that the path of the license file is consistent with the path.
- Run and run the Setup.msi file.
- With the software activation message, select Activate using Floating License Server in the window and enter the amount of Computer / Hostname (in step 4) and click Next.
- If you have completed the steps correctly, on this page you can select the license you need. It should be noted that the full version of the Smallworld Edition is.
- The software is fully functional and can be used without any restrictions.Hints:
- This application is completely tested.
- In the LMTOOLS window, make sure that at the bottom of it, the address for using the License File is in accordance with the address on which the license file you created in Step 8 is located.
- All files are compressed as far as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR.
Download Safe Software FME Desktop / Server v2017.1.1 Build 17637 x86 / x64 – Software for extracting, refining and loading data from various sources.
- Download FME Desktop version
- Download FME Server version
- Download Crack Only