Rename Expert software to rename files and folders in the shortest time for the Mac this is. With this software, you can apply a variety of changes to file names and folders, such as counting and numbering, shortening long names, changing file extensions, and just one simple click. It supports metadata types such as EXIF, IPTC and ID3, which allows organizing, sorting and renaming files automatically. You can also use CSV files to rename files and folders.
With Rename Expert you can quickly and easily rename files and folders. The program offers a variety of innovative features to create consistent and, above all, meaningful names. With a few simple clicks, you can number files and folders, shorten long file names, rename file extensions and much more.
Rename Expert supports metadata such as EXIF, IPTC, and ID3. By using metadata, you can organize, sort, and rename files automatically. Despite its variety of functions, the program is very easy to use. With Rename Expert, meaningless file names are a thing of the past.
Key Features of the Rename Expert software:
– Rename folders with subfolders and files
– Have functions of filtering and sorting functions
– Use CSV files for naming
– Move and rename files in one step
– Applying a variety of checksum based on filename
– View instant filenames New file names
– Rename file using metadata
– File and folder numbering
– Generate filename from file contents automatically
– Rename files extensions
– Shred File names
– Edit long names with more than 260 characters
– Save name changes and settings as profiles for future use
– And …
Here are some key features of “Rename Expert”:
Simultaneously rename folders along with subfolders and files.
Allows the batch renaming of any number of files and folders in one go (including network support).
Filter and sort functions
The extensive filter and sort functions can also be used for metadata, allowing the inclusion and deletion of files and folders.
Icon CSV files
Use CSV files for naming
CSV files – for example, exported from Excel, can be flexibly used for naming files and folders. The old and new name can be composed of several columns.
Icon move files
Move and rename files in one step
In addition to renaming, files can also be moved or copied into subfolders whose naming is based on metadata (eg, picture taken date, creation date, etc.).
Icon special functions
Many special functions
Rename Expert offers a variety of specialized functions, such as adding the controlum (MD5, SHA, CRC32) of the file contents to the file name, the encryption of the folder and file names, or the possibility of adding random characters to file names as well as to rename files completely random.
Icon preview new file names
Real-time preview of the new file names
All changes are shown in real time and are checked for errors (eg duplicate name) to avoid possible conflicts.
Rename files using numerous metadata
Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, ID3, etc.) can be used for naming of files (for example, for images and audio files).
Icon numbering files
Numbering of folders and files
Files and folders can be numerically sequentially or in random order. An existing numbering can be easily overwritten or adjusted.
Content file Icon
Create file names automatically from file contents
With Rename Expert you can generate file names automatically from the file contents of documents (eg, XML, HTML, or log files).
Icon rename file extensions
Rename file extensions
With Rename Expert, file extensions can be arbitrarily changed (eg, jpeg to jpg). They can be added or removed, and their case is individually customizable.
Icon path too long
Long file names Shorten / Edit file paths with more than 260 characters
With Rename Expert you can rename files or folders that exceed a path length of 260 characters, and therefore can no longer be edited using Windows Explorer.
Icon use profiles
Save rename-settings as profile The
action lists allow a combination of any other number of actions and can be saved as profile for future reuse.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.