Reg Organizer is a software that allows you to improve the performance of your computer by cleaning up and defragmenting Windows registry keys, uninstalling programs, and others.
The interface of the program is plain and simple. You can get started by performing a scan on your registry entries.
If you are an advanced user, you can specify what you want Reg Organizer to check between installed programs, software records, startup items, file extensions, shell commands, file type associations, shared libraries, application paths, and more.
When it comes to registry optimization, you can set the Reg Organizer to turn off the computer after it finishes. During this process, you can not work with other open applications or cancel the task.
In addition, you can use “Disk Cleaner” to find unnecessary files by using wildcards (that you can configure), locate and repair invalid objects (shortcut), as well as remove items from a specified folder. .
Features of Reg Organizer Software:
- Registry Editor: A tool for viewing and editing the full Windows registry and its keys, importing and exporting keys, and …
- Registry Cleaner: A tool to clean Windows registry environment from Errors, Invalid keys and folders and invalid files that have a tangible impact on lowering your system’s speed and performance.
- Registry Search: A powerful tool for searching the registry environment and finding the keys, folders, URLs …
- Preview of the registry files: Preview the keys before importing them into the Windows registry
- Regisrty Tweak: Toolkit To improve the speed and optimization of the Windows registry
Minimum System Requirement of Reg Organizer Software:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP – 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM: from 256Mb
- Disk space: 50Mb
- Administrator rights
Developer: ChemTable Software
File Size: 14.5 MB
Release Date: 19 May 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Contain the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download Reg Organizer v8.15 – Registry management and optimization software