PVS-Studio is a static analysis software for detecting errors in source code C / C ++ / C ++ 11 programs. After you install this software in Visual Studio added and programmers debug and fix it on a Mac is. With this software you will be able to find and correct errors such as general error, parallax error and 64-bit error. The analysis process of this software is completely controlled by the individual and if the change requires the developer decides.
PVS-Studio is a static analyzer that detects errors in the source code of C / C ++ / C ++ 11 applications. Sets of rules included into PVS-Studio are There:
– General-purpose diagnosis
– Detection of possible Optimizations
– Diagnosis of 64-bit errors (Viva64)
– Diagnosis of parallel errors (Vivamp)
To learn more about each type of diagnosis, visit the relevant pages.
The methodology of static code analysis we employ has significant advantages over other types of analysis since it allows you to cover the entire program code. The procedure of code verification can not damage the code itself in any way. The analysis process is fully controlled by the person and it is the programmer who decides if it needs a modification.
The PVS-Studio tool is intended for developers of contemporary applications and integrates into the Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 and Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 Update 1, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, and 2009, environments providing the programmer with a convenient user interface to analyze files, navigate through the code and get reference information. You do not need to study documentation and settings preliminarily to work with the analyzer. The analyzer is ready to work right after it is installed.
Key features of PVS-Studio software:
– Preinstall in Visual Studio 2010/2012
/ 2013-2015 – Documentation in PDF format
– Code analysis
capability – Ability to save and analyze it
– Run through command line
– Support for Windows Data Model (LLP64) and Linux (LP64)
– Supports a variety of processors
– and …
– Integration with Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005;
– Integration with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 Update 1, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009;
– incremental analysis is the automatic trigger of the analyzer at the moment immediately after the compilation begins at the developer’s local system;
– online help;
– saving and loading of analysis results;
– capability of command line launch;
– support for all cores and processors;
– estimate of complexity of 64-bit code migration;
– interactive filters;
– easy integration into the team development process;
– marking of program text with the purpose of checking new code only.
– Easy-to-download! You can download the PVS-Studio distribution package without registering and filling in any forms.
– Easy-to-try! The PVS-Studio program is implemented as a plug-in for Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005 and Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3 Update 1, XE3, XE2, XE, 2010, 2009. The program is simple to install and does not require special setting before getting started.
– Easy-to-buy! Unlike other code analyzers, we have a simple pricing and licensing policy. We will not ask you what size your application’s code is or thrust training courses on you by phone. You decide what you need on the order page, pay the purchase and get the registration key by e-mail.
– Easy-to-support! It is the analyzer’s developers who directly communicate with users, which allows you to quickly get answers to even complex issues related to programming.
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software and register it using the desired name and serial number.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
– In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
– In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
– In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
– On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.