Many users use powerpoi software to create educational slides or presentation files . Software that is one of the products of the major software company, the Microsoft company, is presented to users in the majority of Office applications. Many software have been added to convert PowerPoint to video. One of the most powerful of these software is PPTmovie. PPTmovie is an excellent application for easy conversion of PowerPoint presentations into pptexpert product video. It can convert PowerPoint presentations to AVI MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, MOV, FLV and save on iPod, PDA, iPhone, and add audio and report, burn presentations PowerPoint on CD and DVD and run them on DVD Player and convert powerpoint to flash and
Movies , etc.
Key features of PPTmovie software:
- Ability to convert PowerPoint presentations to AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, MOV, FLV
- Burn PowerPoint presentations on CDs and DVDs and execute them on DVD Player
- Transfer capability display devices such as iPod, PSP, mobile phone
- The Mac that convert PowerPoint presentations to flash and video
- Convert to manually or automatically
- Ability to record background music
- Publication of your online
- Batch convert PPT to AVI
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2007
- And …
System Requirement of PPTmovie
- Microsoft PowerPoint installed
File Information / Specification
Price: $ 39.95 (for information only)
File Size: 7.32 MB
Installation Guide / How to Install Step by Step
- Install the software.
- Contain the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download PPTmovie v2.3.2 – PowerPoint presentation to video conversion software
Links Download / Download Links :
- Download | Size: [7.32 MB]