Plexim Plecs Standalone is a software for simulating and modeling complex electric systems with their control and testing. The program is one of the most powerful and professional software in the field of simulating electronic systems and wired circuits. Due to the support of the top-down design approach, it allows you to model your model by placing components and parts Orbit each other and start by combining them with the ideal and complete circuit of your circuit and focus on the details of the system’s behavior.
The PLECS Standalone includes all the components and tools you need to design an electronic circuit, and you can control, test, and test together the components you want and interact with them in a virtual laboratory of your circuit. Also, this software can be very fast and fast rendererMake sure you have professional design in high quality, test circuits, and if you have any problems, fix them.
Key features of PLECS Standalone software :
- Simplified electrical systems simulation
- Supports up-and-down design approaches
- Full control and built-in testing
- Includes components and tools needed for circuit design
- Provides a virtual circuit laboratory
- An affordable and powerful solution for simulating dynamic systems
OS : Windows 7 or newer
Processor : Intel compatible processor with SSE2 or x86-64 extension
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
- Run the software.* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download PLECS Standalone v4.1.2 x86 / x64 – Simulation, Control and Testing of Complex Electric Systems
Link Download :
- Download the 32-bit version
Size: [171.5 MB] [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
- Download the 64-bit version
Size: [189.8 MB] [4DownFiles] – [Zippyshare] – [Mirror Creator]
Password : [fusion_highlight color=”#b5b5b5″ rounded=”yes” class=”” id=””]www.wati-4it.com[/fusion_highlight]