Key features of the paxCompiler compiler:
– Generate machine code for the Intel processor
– Embed the compiler in the host application, variables, content, routines and registry host-defined types
– Custom Developing and developing applications without having to recompile them
– Compatibility of paxCompiler source codes with Free Pascal 2.0
– Originally written as Borland Delphi as a Delphi component
– Personalize this software with Delphi, Kylix or Borland C ++ Builder application
– Supports Boolean, Byte, Word, Integer, Double, Single, Extended, Char, AnsiString, ShortString, Pointer, Record Types, Array Types, Subrange Types, Enumeration Types, and Procedural Types.
– Support for concepts such as namespaces, overloaded routines, nested routines, default parameters, units,
Here are some key features of “paxCompiler”:
– The compiler generates machine code for Intel processor.
– You can embed the compiler into a host application, register host-defined types, routines, variables and constants for the engine, read / write script-defined variables, call script-defined functions, etc. You can save / load compiled scripts to / from a stream.
– The compiler was originally written in Borland Delphi as a set of Delphi components that allows you to embed paxCompiler into the Delphi, Kylix, or Borland C ++ Builder application. You can customize and extend the application without having to recompile it.
– Source code of paxCompiler is compatible with Free Pascal 2.0.
– The compiler implements a subset of Object Pascal language. The supported types are: Boolean, Byte, Word, Integer, Double, Single, Extended, Char, AnsiString, ShortString, Pointer, Record Types, Array Types, Subrange Types, Enumeration Types and Procedural Types. The compiler supports such concepts as namespaces, overloaded routines, nested routines, default parameters, units.
– The roadmap of the compiler includes: support for OOP, Basic compiler and C compiler, cross-language programming, built-in assembler, debugger.