Nox App Player software emulated Android environment on a desktop computer that users of Mac gives it up with minimal use of system resources quickly and easily make applications compatible with Android versions to your desktop install . This app is an Android simulator and is built on a custom virtual machine. With this program there is no limit to the installation of the program and the game , because the amount of memory is as much as the free space of the drive of the installation location of the program. It lets you select the device type and choose the resolution and DPI you want, as well as the ability to connect to the gamepad and control the game. Keyboard typing, merging camera and microphone are the core functions of this software.
Nox App Player is a mobile operating system emulator that allows users to create an Android environment directly on their desktop computers. A full Android experience With the help of this program, users can enjoy full Android experience on their personal computers. The emulator’s interface looks similar in all respects to the real Android devices, and users can even switch to the touch input method to mimic the Android experience entirely.
Like the other Android Emulator, Nox App Player is built on a custom virtual machine, but it is developed on Android 4.4.2 kernel. Higher compatibility is therefore considered possible since many of the new games / apps are being developed to keep up with the higher Android version. The software adopts the UI of physical Android phones and tablets so after start, there is little need for learning as long as you know how to operate a physical smartphone.
The Google Play Store is a must have for android phones as well as for the android emulator. With it integrated upon installation, users simply download an app of their choice and experience smooth running. Nox App Player runs smoothly on Windows 10 computers. Considering that Windows 10 was just released on 29th July, this is really a quick move. It shows the development of the Nox team’s team.
Keyboard typing, camera and microphone integration are the Nox App Player’s basic functions. What made using the Nox App Player special is that you can connect gamepad and controllers in a game.
The multiplayer mode is an innovative feature that allows users to run multiple Nox App Player windows at the same time.To enhance multiplayer mode and bring fun to people who have only limited budget PCs, the function that allows users to Customize the CPU occupation and the RAM of each Nox App Player was introduced.
Key features of the Nox App Player application:
– Android OS environment simulator on Windows
– Minimum usage of resources
– Unlimited program and games installation
– Ability to choose device type
– Resolution selection
– Camera and microphone integration
– Google Play Store integration by
– supports input and output devices and game pads
– custom CPU / RAM
– and …
Here are some key features of the ” Nox App Player”:
– Developed on Android 4.4.2 kernel
– Integrated Google Play Store – Support input / output devices, gamepad and controller
– Multiplayer mode that can be activated with ease
– Customize CPU / RAM occupation and resolution
– Windows XP (32) SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
– AMD or Intel CPU – with Virtualization Technology support preferred
– At least 512MB RAM
– GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
– At least 1GB of free disk space under installation path (for saving the data of the apps you can install) and 300MB under system disk