Nitro Pro is a powerful software program from ARTS-PDF that is used to create and edit PDF file types and secure them. This software is capable of various file types including Word, Excel, PowerPoint®, Photoshop®, HTML, rich text, BMP, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, JPEG2000, PNG, etc. with just one simple click ( Drag & Drop) to PDF documents. After installing this software, a Toolbar is added to the top of your Office Windows application environment , which is used to quickly access this software and quickly convert these files to PDF format. The previous name was Nitro PDF Professional.
Nitro PDF provides advanced editing capabilities for users to edit such files and modify existing objects in PDFs. It also has the ability to maintain the security of PDF files, including the ability to password-protect files created and 40-bit and 128-bit key encodings, or its Watermarking feature, to keep copies. Burn PDF documents. This software is one of the best software to work with PDF files by gathering two different editing and editing capabilities, so you are advised to use it as much as possible with PDF files.
Key features of the Nitro Pro software:
- Create PDF files with just one click.
- Extracting text and images within PDFs
- Video editing, text contents of PDF files
- Add a Stamp
- Converting PDF files to Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, OpenOffice files for reuse
- Protect PDF files and create restrictions on reading, editing, extracting content and printing
- Inserting notes on PDF files
- Attach a sound file to a PDF file
- Combining files documents, spreadsheets, presentations in the form of a PDF file
- Password encryption using 40-bit and 128-bit coding systems
- Creating a form in a file in PDF for inputting information by the user
- Full Jstvy and the Mac animals and construction Index PDF files for easy searching
- print professional-quality PDF files
- Support for Persian language in the creation of PDF files through the Word application
- Create and create PDF files from over 300 types of other format files
System Requirement of Nitro Pro
- Windows 10, Windows Blue 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, upgrade (x64 editions supported)
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2 (Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp / Access Essentials configurations supported.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM: 512 MB system memory (1 GB recommended)
- Display: 1024×768 screen resolution
- Hard Disk Space: 300 MB of available hard disk space
- Microsoft Office 2007 or later (required for Microsoft Office integrated features)
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.