In many cases, the need to control the speed of an Internet and to manage its distribution in computer networks is imperative that network administrators use the work environment for software or internal network settings for this important matter, which is to create restrictions For users of this network, or sometimes on smaller networks you want to use the Internet in the best way, so that you can downloadand upload and open Internet pages, you need software to divide the amount of use From the internet to the user programs and to participate in multiple programs The optimal use when connecting to the Internet, you. NetLimiter
softwareIt is a tool to monitor and control the traffic of your Internet and networks. This software allows you to control your Internet bandwidth for any software that is currently running on your Internet and running on your system.
With this software you can easily use the bandwidth for each application of the Internet to allow other apps to use the remaining hidden. When you close software that uses your Internet connection, NetLimiter software automatically puts it in an offline group and divides the amount of internet that you have specified for that software into another open source software. Slowly
Feature of Netlimiter Software:
- Ability to limit download and upload to users of a network
- The Mac under Nzz get people all Internet communication and data transfer speed
- Timing schedule for weekdays and 24 hours a day
- Ability to categorize based on the IPs of the people on the network
- Specify your access to three groups of online, offline and secret
- Specify the rate of use of bandwidth
- Get reports as HTML files
- Have facilities from Firewall statement
- Calculated downloaded and uploaded kilobytes
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
Minimum System Requirement of Netlimiter Software:
Developer: Locktime Software
Price: $29.95 (For Your Information)
File size: 7.13 MB
Release Date: 25 May 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download NetLimiter v220.127.116.11 Enterprise Edition – Control and manage network traffic software
- Download Setup & Crack | Size: [7.13 MB]