MyDraw is a powerful application for designing and manufacturing various flowcharts, organizational charts, mental maps, network diagrams , business charts, and more. The software includes a book of hundreds of charts, symbols, shapes, varied templates, powerful design tools, default diagrams, and more. In fact, MyDraw is a powerful yet easy-to-use software for designing a variety of diagrams, mental maps and personal or business charts. The Mac extracted and printed output is also available. This software can be a good alternative to Visio software.
Feature of Mydraw:
- Design of graphs, flow charts and mind maps
- Compatibility with Pro Visio
- The Mac the opening and editing of Visio (VSDX)
- Ability to extract schemes Visio (VSDX)
- Proper user interface
- Ability to choose between user interfaces with different and custom themes
- And …
Minimum System Requirement of MyDraw
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- RAM: 512 Mb
- HDD: 100 Mb disk space
.NET Framework 2.0 or highe
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator, so that the patch works properly)
- Software Run.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location in this way:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click Properties, and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.