Muso is software for managing music collections. The user interface graphics to fit the software to the Mac search, add and categorize music albums stored on the system. You can sort your music collections in a variety of ways, based on the name of the reader, composer, year of publication, duration, and so on. You can also edit the song information in its details and even add tags to it. Muso can be used as a substitute for your music player to help you listen to your music collections and manage them. By collecting custom music albums and customizing software settings, you can create a database of your favorite music and enjoy instant and easy access.
Feature of Muso Software:
- Sorting music by artist, composer, year of publication, duration, etc.
- Automatically search and add information about the music albums of the Internet
- The Mac tagged and add Custom tags to music albums
- Ability to filter and categorize songs
- Easy interface
Minimum System Requirement of Muso Software:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
File size: 6.8 MB
Release Date: 26 May 2018
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Install and run the software.
- From the Help menu, select the Enter License Key, and copy the Machine ID in the popup window.
- Run the Keygen.exe file inside the Keygen folder and click the Generate button after generating the License Key after copying the Machine ID number in the previous step and entering the desired email address.
- Return to the software window and after entering the Email and License Key generated in the previous step, click the I accept the License Agreement check box, and then click the OK button while pressing the CONTROL and ALT keys. do.
- Close the software once and run it again.
Download Muso v2.6.57 – Music Collection Management Software