The advanced graphing tools of Visio 2010 help you to simplify complexity with dynamic, data-driven visuals and new ways to share on the Web in real time.
Start by building your diagram with professional-looking templates and modern, pre-drawn shapes. Then, easily link your diagram to popular data sources (such as Excel).
You’ll see data automatically refresh right in your diagram, reflected in vibrant visuals such as icons, symbols, colors, and bar graphs. Finally, with just a few clicks, publish your data-linked diagram to SharePoint, and provide access to others on the Web, even if they do not have Visio.
Together, simplicity, data-driven shapes, and Web sharing make Visio 2010 is one of the most powerful ways to see and understand important information.
Simplify complexity with a diverse set of intuitive, professional diagramming tools
With a dramatically improved user experience and intelligent drawing tools and templates, Visio 2010 makes every step in creating diagrams easier.
- Jump-start diagramming with a variety of pre-drawn shapes, sample drawings, and templates for IT, business, process management, and more. Visio can help you get started quickly for any type of graphing.
- Find everything you need in one place to complete the diagramming task. Each step in creating a graph is more intuitive, with a logical groupings of features in Ribbon tabs, an enhanced Shapes window for easy access to shapes and tracheals, and a new status bar that helps you move more effectively within and between your diagrams.
- Add and align shapes easily and accurately with features like the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, enhanced dynamic grid, automatic layout adjustment, and page Auto Size.
- Simplify large and complex diagrams using subprocesses and containers to group related shapes visually and logically. A Subprocesses-a mini-diagram is a separate page that links to a subprocess shape in a larger diagram-breaks complex processes in diagrams into more manageable pieces. Containers help you organize different sets of shapes and clarify how they relate to each other in diagrams.
- Make your diagrams more appealing and professional looking in seconds using modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and live preview.
- Check diagrams against business rules and logic to ensure accuracy and consistency in diagrams. With one click, you can validate a diagram to ensure that it is logical and properly constructed.
- Create and monitor SharePoint workflows more easily than ever with a new advanced template that includes SharePoint workflow rules and logic, and the ability to export and import workflows between Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010.
Features of Microsoft Visio 2010 Software:
- Representation of a working group communication.
- Adding and smoothly smoothing shapes.
- Schematicizing large and complex graphs.
- Use modern shapes and images, dynamic themes and images.
- Building a strong program for a variety of engineering disciplines to Mac mechanical and electrical.
- Provide a wide range of templates and schematics for different disciplines.
- Draw a network diagram, workflow diagrams, database models, and so on.
- Save charts.
- Possibility to choose the format of the produced image.
- Suitable for large industrial projects.
File Size: 717 + 822 MB
Release Date: 08 February 2014
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- First, download and release your desired version.
- Extract the contents of the ISO file using the WinRAR program and install the program by running the Setup.exe file.
You can also burn the ISO file with the ISO Burner program on a raw DVD.
To activate the program, refer to the link in the “Download” section.
Download Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 SP2 x86 / x64 – Graphic Design Software and Enterprise Chart
- Download the 32-bit version | Size: [717 MB]
- Download the 64-bit version | Size: [822 MB]
- Download Office 2010 Activator/Crack