The development of SharePoint applications focuses on the creation of solutions for communication and collaboration. For this reason, it can be considered a specialized area of expertise in which experience is a benefit and having the right tools for the job must.
Those who are looking for a software solution to help them build such web-based applications, share them and manage them, one of the possible choices is to go with Microsoft SharePoint Designer .
This is a professional utility that is fully equipped to provide all the tools that are required in the development of SharePoint sites. The interface is quite nice looking and easy enough to use even those who take their first steps in this activity.
Creating new sites starts with the type targeted for generation, which can be either new blank one or a new subsite, which will be added to an existing site. Microsoft SharePoint Designer offers some templates as well, but if you need more, it is possible to add other ones, maybe some of the ones that you created.
When you are working on the design of your project, you have at your disposal several many tools and commands to add needed parts, manage workflows or add users and user groups. Depending on the installed browser, you can preview the site to check for eventual problems before publishing it.
The numerous customizations that Microsoft SharePoint Designer makes available will allow you to configure in detail the page editor settings, so tweaking IntelliSense, code snippets and formatting, automatic thumbnail generation and more can be done on the spot.
All things considered, this software solution is well prepared to accommodate the needs of any user, experienced or beginner as far as SharePoint site creation is concerned.
Features of SharePoint Designer Microsoft Software:
- Create high-impact reports
- Build interactive ASP.NET pages
- Editor with advanced tools and ease of use to be quite graphic in
- The ability to insert a variety of componentsPhotos , posts, keys, forms, etc. on pages with a few clicks
- Possibility to place audio and video files
- Ability to save project as a file in a file and continue design at the desired time
- Ability to publish web pages on the Internet. Mac Pro Publishing Tool
- Ready to design templates
- Has a very nice and easy interface
- Free and compatible with different versions of Windows
System Requirement of Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 Software:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Windows SharePoint Services.
Release Date: 14 March 2014
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
File size: 612 + 715 MB
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- Download the software first and then unzip it.
- Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
Note: Service Pack 1 This program is integrated with the software and will be installed automatically during installation, so there is no need to download and install the Service Pack 1 package individually.
Note: This software is free and can be used without any restrictions.
Download Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 SP1 x86 / x64 – Professional Web Design Software
- Microsoft Share Point Designer Service Pack 1