Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based software platform developed and developed by Microsoft. The first version of SharePoint was released in 2001, and the latest version was released in 2013. Primary versions of this program were used for applications such as content management and document management, but many significant features were added to the latest version of the program. The program includes a set of web-based multimedia technologies that are based on a strong technical structure. By default, the SharePoint user interface is similar to Microsoft Office and has a high integration with this set. SharePoint web-based tools are designed to be used by beginner users. It is a good platform for solutions such as the internal portal, file and document management, team interactions, social networks, extranets, websites, enterprise search and business intelligence. In addition, SharePoint provides system integration, process integration and workflow automation.
Microsoft SharePoint Designer is an HTML editor and a free web design tool used to create and modify sites, workflows, and SharePoint pages. This program is similar to the Microsoft Office suite and is a Windows-based tool. This app is a professional software for the rapid development and design of the website. This software has a very nice user interface and it’s easy to use for all users even beginners.
This software, which has been a replacement for FrontPage software for some years before, has been able to attract many fans. Professional users can easily design uncoded solutions, including different types of scenarios from shared sites and online publications, business intelligence, smart solutions, and human workflow. In addition, programmers can use this software to quickly launch program projects. Use SharePoint Writing.
Features of Microsoft SharePoint Designer software:
- Create high-impact reports.
- Build interactive ASP.NET pages.
- Has an editor with advanced tools and easy to use graphically .
- Ability to place different componentsPhotos , Posts, Keys, Forms, etc. on pages with a few clicks.
- Ability to insert audio and video files.
- Ability to save the running project as a file and continue design at the desired time.
- Ability to distribute web pages on the Internet to the Mac Software Publishing Tool.
- Has ready-made templates for design.
- It has a very nice and easy interface.
- Free and compatible with different versions of Windows .
Minimum System Requirement of Microsoft SharePoint Designer
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Windows SharePoint Services.
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- Download the software first and then unzip it.
- Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
Note: Service Pack 2 is integrated with the software and installed automatically during installation, so there is no need to download and install Service Pack 2 separately.
Note: This software is free and can be used without any restrictions.