Microsoft SharePoint Designer is an HTML editor and web design tool used to create and modify sites, workflows, and SharePoint pages. This program is similar to the Microsoft Office suite and is a Windows-based tool . This app is a professional software for the rapid development and design of the website. This software has a very nice user interface and it’s easy to use for all users even beginners.
The software, which has been a replacement for FrontPage software for some years before, has been able to attract many fans. Professional users can easily design noncode solutions, including different types of scenarios from shared sites and Internet publications , business intelligence, intelligent solutions, and human workflows; in addition, programmers can use this software to quickly start projects. SharePoint programming.
The development of SharePoint applications focuses on the creation of solutions for communication and collaboration. For this reason, it can be considered a specialized area of expertise in which experience is a benefit and having the right tools for the job must.
Those who are looking for a software solution to help them build such web-based applications, share them and manage them, one of the possible choices is to go with Microsoft SharePoint Designer .
This is a professional utility that is fully equipped to provide all the tools that are required in the development of SharePoint sites. The interface is quite nice looking and easy enough to use even those who take their first steps in this activity.
Creating new sites starts with the type targeted for generation, which can be either new blank one or a new subsite, which will be added to an existing site. Microsoft SharePoint Designer offers some templates as well, but if you need more, it is possible to add other ones, maybe some of the ones that you created.
When you are working on the design of your project, you have at your disposal several many tools and commands to add needed parts, manage workflows or add users and user groups. Depending on the installed browser, you can preview the site to check for eventual problems before publishing it.
The numerous customizations that Microsoft SharePoint Designer makes available will allow you to configure in detail the page editor settings, so tweaking IntelliSense, code snippets and formatting, automatic thumbnail generation and more can be done on the spot.
All things considered, this software solution is well prepared to accommodate the needs of any user, experienced or beginner as far as SharePoint site creation is concerned.
Key Features SharePoint Designer Microsoft:
– Create high-impact reports
– build interactive ASP.NET pages
– editor with advanced tools and ease of use to be quite graphic for
– the ability to insert a variety of componentsPhotos , posts, keys, forms, etc. on pages with a few clicks
– Possibility to place audio and video files
– Ability to save project as a file in a file and continue design at the desired time
– Ability to publish web pages on the Internet. Mac Pro Publishing Tool
– Ready to design templates
– Has a very nice and easy interface
– Free and compatible with different versions of Windows
Here are some key features of Microsoft SharePoint Designer:
– Create high-impact reports:
Tools such as calculated fields, conditional formatting, and sorting, grouping, and filtering capabilities help you create high-impact reports in the form of Data Views. For example, you can apply conditional formatting to a Data View so that items in your inventory are highlighted when they drop below a specific number and need to be reordered.
– Collaborate more effectively with the built-in Workflow Designer:
You can associate conditions and actions with tasks, lists, and document libraries to automate communications that are specific to your needs. For example, you can create a workflow to automatically route documents that are posted to the site for approval. With the Workflow Designer, you can refine the approval of routing to actions that are based on the document being approved or rejected, or if recipients are out of office and have delegated their responsibilities to a colleague.
– Apply SharePoint Application Templates:
You can use the built-in application for Web sites such as Expense and Reimbursement Tracking and Absence and Vacation Management to share information more effectively. Each template is fully customizable and extensible by using Office SharePoint Designer 2007. You can find links to more examples of application Web sites in the See Also section. These applications are for Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 2.0. Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 applications will be available in the future.)
Build interactive ASP.NET pages:
You can create ASP.NET pages and insert custom ASP.NET controls by using the same powerful on-control activity menus and control property grid found in development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”System Requirement” icon=”fa-assistive-listening-systems”]
– Windows Installer 3.1 or higher.
– Windows SharePoint Services.
1. Download the software first and then unzip it.
2. Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
– Service Pack 3 This program is integrated with the software and is installed automatically during installation.
– The software is complete and can be used without any structural or time restrictions and does not require activation.[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Download Link” icon=”fa-download”]