Project control is one of the main and most widely used industrial engineering courses. Now, it’s possible to say that all companies use project control topics to predict their status. For ease of project control, software such as Microsoft Project is used.
Microsoft Project ProfessionalOne of the strongest and oldest existing software controls is the project. This software has entered the Iranian market and is widely used by users and project planners. Project control engineers generally use this software as a tool for managing project time. Unlike some of the limitations and shortcomings (compared to similar software), this program, as a popular and popular application in the world, especially in Iran, is used daily by countless users and is one of the most used software management and control software for performing tasks. Such as quick and easy access to project information, forecasting and estimating costs, choosing the right mix of resources virtualistically, estimating the time, resources and activities required, tracking project progress, and so forth among project managers.
Key features of Microsoft Project Professional software :
- Effective resource management
- Effective design for various project tasks
- Improved teamwork capability and effective project team interaction
- Timetable display of group activities
- Easy and quick access to information
- Mac Very powerful reporting
- Simplicity of organization of existing data
- Flexible budgeting facilities
- Gantt charts use
- Multi-level custom fields
- Compatible with the latest versions of Windows
System Requirement of Microsoft Project Professional 2016
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 resolution resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system. .
- Browser: The current or previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to be also installed.
- Download the software first and then unzip.
- Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
- With the tool installed, activate the software.
- All versions are RTM and Ultimate.
- All software placed as Volume or VL.
- The editions are completely offline and do not require internet to install and use .
- All software with the help of the Microsoft Toolkit tool can be easily activated in KMS.
- Before installing version 2016, be sure to completely remove the previous versions.
Download Microsoft Project Professional 2016 RTM x86 / x64 – Project Management and Control Software
Link Download :
Well.. That’s it About Microsoft Project Professional 2016 RTM x86 / x64.
If you do not mind, please share with your buddy/friends
Thanks & Have a good days