Microsoft Project Professional 2013 helps you to easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to seamlessly work with other Microsoft applications and cloud services.
Features of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 Software:
- Effective management of resources.
- Effective design for various project activities.
- Increasing the team work ability and the effective interaction of the project team with each other.
- View the timeline of group activities.
- Easy and quick access to information.
- The Mac animals is very powerful reporting.
- Easy organization of existing data.
- Flexible budgeting facilities.
- The use of Gantt charts.
- Custom fields.
- Compatible with the latest versions of Windows .
Introducing 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 Software:
The Office suite is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, which can be installed on the Windows processor architecture, and there is no difference between the performance and features of the two versions.
But Microsoft has always been recommending users to install and use a 32-bit Office 64-bit Windows, and the 64-bit Office version is not recommended.
The reason is that the 32-bit version has more compatibility with other programs, especially add-ons and plug-ins, and, on the other hand, there is no significant difference in the processing power of the two versions, so the zip download group also offers you Use the 32-bit version.
The 64-bit version only surpasses the 32-bit version when it comes to the processing of texts and pages on a very large scale, in which case the 64-bit would be able to perform a more powerful processor than the 32-bit version, Iran, but also in large organizations, is almost useless.
- All versions are either Volume or VLs, and do not require a Product Key during installation. Once installed, you can fully and securely install the program in the “Download” section with the activation tool. Enable.
System Requirement of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 Software:
- Operating System:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2
- Windows 8 or 8.1.
- Computer and processor:
- 1GHz or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 GB RAM for 32-bit.
- 2 GB RAM for 64-bit.
- Disk space:
- 2 GB available disk space.
- Hardware acceleration:
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card.
- Monitor resolution:
- 1024 x 576 or higher.
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 or 11.
- Mozilla Firefox 10 or higher.
- Apple Safari 5 (for Mac)
- Google Chrome 17 or higher.
- Used for some features.
- Multi-Touch features:
- Windows 7 and a touch enabled device.
File Size: 611 + 753 MB
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
Price: $1159.99 (For Your Information)
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- First download and then extract all parts of the version you want.
- Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
Note: Service Pack 1 comes with the program installed automatically and does not need to be installed separately.
Download Microsoft Project Professional 2013 SP1 x86 / x64 – Project Management and Control Software
- Service Pack 1 (Split/Part/Separately)
- Service Pack 1 (Single/Individually)
- If you have already installed Microsoft Project 2013, you can update your software by downloading Service Pack 1 separately and running it.
- Download Activator and fix Microsoft Office 2013 Restrictions