Microsoft Project 2010 is a product of Microsoft Corporation, one of the most widely used softwaremanagement and control projects for tasks such as easy and quick access to project information, forecasting and estimating costs and budget, choosing the right combination of resources in virtual form, Estimating time, resources and activities required, tracking project progress, etc., among project managers. Microsoft Project 2010 also has the features of previous versions of Mac animals such as flexible scheduling features User-controlled Scheduling, easy access to tools for Microsoft Excel 2010, UI Ribbon, timeline view (Timeline) and so on.
Features of Microsoft Project 2010:
- Project planning effectively for different tasks.
- Effective resource management.
- User-controlled Scheduling for more flexible scheduling.
- Easy access to Microsoft Excel 2010 tools.
- Improving teamwork and collaborative project team interaction.
- View the timeline of group activities.
- Ribbon user interface.
- Easy and quick access to information.
- Easy organization of existing data.
- The Mac animals extraordinary reporting.
- Flexible budgeting facilities.
- Multi-domain custom fields.
- Newer templates than previous versions.
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- First, download and release your desired version.
- Extract the contents of the ISO file using the WinRAR program and install the program by running the Setup.exe file.
You can also burn the ISO file with the ISO Burner program on a raw DVD.
To activate the program, refer to the link in the “Download” section.
- Download the 32-bit version | Size: [652 MB]
- Download the 64-bit version | Size: [745 MB]
- Download Office 2010 Activator/Crack