Microsoft Project is a Microsoft Project Management Software program developed and sold by Microsoft designed to assist the project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Microsoft Project was the company’s third Microsoft Windows-based application, and within a couple of years of its introduction it became the dominant PC-based project management software.
Project generates budgets based on assignment work and resource rates. As the resources are assigned to tasks and assignment work estimated, the program calculates the cost equal to the work times of the rate, which rolls up to the task level, and then to any summary tasks and finally to the project level. Resource definitions (people, equipment and materials) can be shared between projects using a shared resource pool. Each resource can have its own calendar, which defines what days and shifts a resource is available. Resource rates are used to calculate resource assignment costs that are rolled up and summarized at the resource level. Each resource can be assigned to multiple tasks in multiple plans, and each task can be assigned multiple resources, and the application schedules task work is based on resource availability, as defined in resource calendars. All resources can be defined in the label without limit. Therefore, it can not determine how many finished products can be produced with a given amount of raw materials. This makes MS Project unsuitable for solving problems of available materials constrained production. Additional software is necessary to manage a complex facility that produces physical goods.
User-controlled scheduling puts you in control and brings together the flexibility and ease of a tool like Microsoft Excel 2010 and the power of the Project scheduling engine. And, with a completely new and visually-enhanced timeline view, you have a simpler, more intuitive way to see and share key dates and deadlines.
User controlled Scheduling:
User-controlled scheduling offers flexible choices for developing and managing projects. Select either Auto or Manually scheduled; Manual scheduled tasks let you set values in the Start, Finish, and Duration fields, leave them blank, or insert notes for future reference
The ribbon (aka the Fluent UI) finally found its way into Project 2010
The timeline view allows the user to build a basic Visio-style graphical overview of the project schedule. The view can be copied and pasted into PowerPoint, Word, or
Features of Microsoft Project 2010 Software:
- Project planning effectively for different tasks.
- Effective resource management.
- User-controlled Scheduling for more flexible scheduling.
- Easy access to Microsoft Excel 2010 tools.
- Improving teamwork and collaborative project team interaction.
- View the timeline of group activities.
- Ribbon user interface.
- Easy and quick access to information.
- Easy organization of existing data.
- The Mac animals extraordinary reporting.
- Flexible budgeting facilities.
- Multi-domain custom fields.
- Newer templates than previous versions.
File Size: 652 + 745 MB
Release Date: 08 February 2014
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- First, download and release your desired version.
- Extract the contents of the ISO file using the WinRAR program and install the program by running the Setup.exe file.
You can also burn the ISO file with the ISO Burner program on a raw DVD.
To activate the program, refer to the link in the “Download” section.
Download Microsoft Project Professional 2010 SP2 x86 / x64 – Project Management and Control Software
- Download the 32-bit version | Size: [652 MB]
- Download the 64-bit version | Size: [745 MB]
- Download Office 2010 Activator/Crack