Microsoft Office XP is a collection of applications that are most commonly used by the general public for use by individuals and, in particular, by offices, developed by Microsoft for the Windows operating system . Office XP was developed and developed in 2001 as an alternative to Office 200 and includes programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. The features that are featured in Office XP include features such as Safe Mode (to identify, fix, or ignore problems such as damaging files from Windows or corrupted registry entries), tagging Intelligent based on user actions (such as typo errors), Text Services Framework support, clipboard performance improvements, user-friendly user-friendly design, and easier to use than Mac.Anat programs and others.
Microsoft Office XP is an office suite created and distributed by Microsoft for Windows operating system. Released on March 5, 2001, it is the successor to Office 2000 and its predecessor to Office 2003, and was known as Office 10 in the early stages of its development cycle. Despite the “XP” branding, Office XP does not require Windows XP or higher; rather, XP was a marketing term for its era.[/fusion_tab][fusion_tab title=”Features” icon=”fa-star-o”]
A key feature of the software Microsoft Office XP:
– include programs Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
– the Mac to identify, eliminate or ignore problems such as damage to files from Windows or corrupted registry
– the use of tags Smart based on user actions (such as typing errors)
– Improved clipboard performance
– Easy to use
– Text Services Framework support
– And …
Here are some key features of Microsoft Office XP:
Microsoft Office XP, released in 2001, is a major upgrade with numerous enhancements and changes.
– Includes Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access
– Safe Mode: This feature allows applications like Outlook to start when they might otherwise fail. Safe Mode allows Office to detect and either repair or bypass the source of the problem, such as a corrupted registry or a misbehaving add-in.
– Smart tag: New technology delivered with Office XP. Some smart tags are based on user activity, such as helping with typing errors. These smart tags are provided with the products, and are not programable. For developers, though, there is the ability to create custom smart tags. In Office XP, custom smart tags could work only in Word and Excel.
– Product Activation: Office XP incorporates product activation technology to prevent software piracy. This feature is also implemented in Windows XP (and later versions of Windows and Office).
– Speech and handwriting recognition are new to Office XP, shared among all Office applications as well as Internet Explorer and Outlook Express. The speech recognition feature encompasses two different functions, Dictation and Voice Command. Dictation provides users with the ability to dictate words that will be transcribed into typed text in a Office program while Voice Command is used to invoke menu options and commands via voice. Handwriting recognition allows users to enter text by writing instead of typing.
– Text Services Framework support: Office XP, specifically, Word 2002 supports the Text Services Framework for services implemented using TSF to be used in Word. Office speech recognition, handwriting recognition and tablet PC ink support and ink correction are such services.
– Clipboard functionality has been greatly improved. The clipboard now stores up to 24 items and is located in the task pane. The Clipboard task pane also displays a thumbnail view of a copied item, whether it is composed of text, numbers, or a graphic.
– A major change to the Office XP application environment is the introduction of the task pane. A task pane is a multi-purpose windowpane that appears on the right side of the window of an Office application. A task pane is basically used to house a number of features that were previously controlled using dialog boxes, such as opening a new file or inserting clip art into an application document.
Office XP sports a streamlined, flatter look compared to previous versions of Microsoft Office. It was designed to be used in combination with the Windows Whistler’s Watercolor theme, which was abandoned in favor of Luna when released by Windows XP.
Download Microsoft Office XP SP3
Split Link Download
Google Drive: Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4 | Part5 | Part6 | Part7
Zippyshare: Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4 | Part5 | Part6 | Part7
Mirror Creator: Part1 | Part2 | Part3 | Part4 | Part5 | Part6 | Part7