Microsoft Office 2013 (formerly Office 15 ) is a version of Microsoft Office, a productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. It is the successor of Microsoft Office 2010 and includes extended file format support, user interface updates and support for touch among its new features. Office 2013 is suitable for IA-32 and x64 systems and requires Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or later version of either. A version of Office 2013 comes in Windows RT devices.
Development on this version of Microsoft Office was launched in 2010 and ended on October 11, 2012, when Microsoft Office 2013 was released to manufacturing. Microsoft released Office 2013 to general availability on January 29, 2013. This version includes new features such as integration support for online services (including SkyDrive, Outlook.com, Skype, Yammer and Flickr), improved format support for Office Open XML (OOXML) , OpenDocument (ODF) and Portable Document Format (PDF) and support for multi-touch interfaces.
Microsoft Office 2013 comes in two separate editions, including three editions for retail outlets, five subscription-based editions available through the Microsoft Office 365 program, a Web application edition known as Office Web Apps and the Office RT edition. for tablets and mobile devices. Office Web Apps are available free of charge on the web, although companies can obtain on-site installations for a price. Microsoft Office applications may be obtained individually; This includes Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft SharePoint Designer which are not included in any of the twelve editions.
Features of Microsoft Office 2013 Software:
- Optimized for use on tablets and smartphones. In particular,
- Compatible with Windows 8 -based tablet pens
- Newer social features and integration with Skype
- Microsoft’s focus on improving media usage and reducing resource consumption
- Microsoft Lync support for Skype for multi-player video
- New and more innovative Office functions visually and tactically
System Requirement of Microsoft Office 2013 Software:
- 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) of RAM (64-bit).
- 3.0 gigabytes (GB) free space available.
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10, or 11; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or later; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1, 4.0, 4.5, or 4.5.1.
Source: Wait-4It | Free Download Software Full Version
Price: $399 (For Your Information)
File Size: 2220 + 2730 + 3400 + 4120 MB
Release Date: 23 February 2018
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide):
- First, download and release all parts of the version you want.
- Enter the Installed folder and install the software by running the Setup.exe file.
- Enter the Crack directory and run the AAct file with Administrator access.
- In the window that opens, click on Office Activation and let the software be activated.
- Once the installation and activation procedures have completed, restart your system once.
- The editions are all officially released and only updates that have been published up to date have been added to them, which will be automatically installed when installed with the original software.
- All versions are either Volume or VL, and you do not need to enter serials during installation. If you need serial software to install, you can enter the following serial and then install the software with the tool. Enable it:Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus
YC7DK-G2NP3-2QQC3-J6H88-GVGXTMicrosoft Project 2013 Professional
Microsoft Visio 2013 Professional
- All Files It is compressed as much as possible and can be repaired with WinRAR software in case of incomplete download.
- To download, be sure to use a download manager software.
Download Microsoft Office 2013 SP1 Professional Plus Integrated February 2018 x86 / x64 – Microsoft Office 2013 suite with latest updates.
- Professional Plus Edition incl. Access, Excel, InfoPath, Lync, OneDrive, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word
- AIO Edition incl. Access, Excel, InfoPath, Lync, OneDrive, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word + Visio , Project
- Download the Office 2013 Activator and Restriction Tool
- Download Microsoft Project Professional 2013 SP1
- Download Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 SP1
- Download Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2013 SP1