- Version 1.0 (introduced February 1380)
- Version 1.1 (introduced with Windows Server 2003)
- Version 2.0 (introduced with Windows Server 2003 R2)
- Version 3.0 (introduced with Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008)
- Version 3.5 (introduced with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2)
- Version 4.0 (introduced in April 2010)
- Version 4.5 (introduced with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012)
- Version 4.5.1 (introduced with Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2)
- Version 4.5.2 (introduced in May 2014)
- Version 4.6 (introduced with Windows 10)
- Version 4.6.1 (introduced in Nov 4, 2015)
- Version 4.6.2 (introduced April 2016)
- Version 4.7 (introduced in April, 2017)
- Version 4.7.1 (introduced on October 10, 2017)
- Versions 1.0 and 1.1 are very old, currently only supported on Windows XP, and its installation is not recommended except in the event of urgency.
- Version 4.0 does not support Windows XP, resulting in the latest version being installed on Windows XP 4.0.
- Versions 4.6 and below do not support Windows Vista and Server 2008, so the latest version available on this version is 4.6.
- The redistribution package “3.5 Service Pack 1” includes all versions and updates of 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5, and if you install this version, you do not need to install versions 2.0 and 3.0; this package will default to Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 And 10 have been pre-installed and do not need to be reinstalled.
- Version 4.7 has the ability to support earlier versions of 4 and if you install version 4.7 you do not need to install 4.0 and 4.5, and 4.5.1, and 4.5.2, and 4.6, and 4.6.1 and 4.6.2.
- Versions that are no longer functional and have been replaced with higher versions have been made to prevent users from being confused to download .
System Requirement of Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Microsoft Windows 2003 R2 SP2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP2
- Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 SP1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- First, download and release your desired version.
- Right-click the Setup.exe file and click Run as Administrator.
- Restart your system once you have completed the installation process.
- Version 4.7.1 does not support Windows 8.
- Windows 10 does not need to install version 4.
- Embedded files support both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
- Only installable versions required for each Windows are included here, and duplicate versions are removed in higher editions so as not to waste users time and money.
- All files are compressed as much as possible and can be repaired by WinRAR software, if they are incompletely downloaded.
Download Microsoft .NET Framework Redistributable Package – All versions of the .NET Framework redistributable package
Link Download :
- Download links for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016:
- Download links for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2:
- Download links for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012:
- Download links for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2:
- Download – version 4.7.1 | Size: [72.1 MB]
- Download links for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008:
- Download links for Windows XP:
Incoming Search Term: download microsoft .net framework, download .net framework, download latest version of framework, download .net framework for windows, download .net framework for windows xp, download .net for windows 10, download .net for windows 8.1, download .net for windows 8, download .net for windows vista, download .net for windows server 2012 r2, download .net for windows server 2012, download .net for windows server 2008 r2, download .net for windows server 2008, download microsoft.net framework for windows operating system.