McAfee is dare to be one of the oldest and most famous security firms in the world; it was officially founded by John McAfee in Santa Clara, CA, USA in 1987, and after a while he gained a lot of fame. In 2011, Intel purchased all its shares and changed its name to Intel Security Group, which was completely dismantled in 2014 under the company’s Intel decisions and was removed from the Intel subsidiaries, but its company’s products Support is supported.
More than 700 million users around the world use McAfee products. The company’s range of products and solutions is huge. The latest McAfee products for McAfee’s home-based systems include McAfee AntiVirus Plus, McAfee Internet Security and McAfee Maximum Protection, which shipped in 2014. The product will not be updated after the release of the company. Therefore, we are going to introduce a powerful and special product called McAfee VirusScan Enterprise , which unfortunately was not known among the users. It was an Enterprise version. It has unique capabilities, as well as unlike other products , Is still supported and updated frequently.
What is McAfee VirusScan Enterprise and what’s the difference with McAfee VirusScan?
McAfee VirusScan oldest security products company McAfee, which for both desktops and enterprise was designed and has long been the software to McAfee Maximum Protection renamed, but the Enterprise Edition of this product for enterprise systems and Workstation is designed, as the name It is maintained and updated regularly.
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise is a low-volume security product with a simple user interface that starts with the creation of a workstation on the Windows operating system . This software includes two main parts of Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, and it also has the ability to install various modules. This software is simply updated and consumes very little resources from the system.
Features of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise:
- Full protection of home and corporate networks
- features – Advanced anti-spyware and anti-spyware capabilities.
- Have the ability to search and identify infected emails . Malicious files
- Enhanced Access Control to restrict access to various
- Have a powerful firewall and control the content of the input from the Internet to the system
- Ability to identify and remove a range of malicious files
The unique features of this software:
- Access Control: This program has the most advanced Access Control capabilities compared to other software. Allows the user to hand any Thirty restrict apps and sites.
- McAfee Global Threat Intelligence technology : The combination of cloud-based and behavioral cloud technology has made the software incredible; all infected and malicious files are compared to advanced cloud systems, and the best practices are presented for blocking them to the user.
- Memory Scan feature: The ability to program is able to search for all information stored in temporary memory such as RAM, in addition to the contents of the hard disk, to block them before they are infected and released on the hard disk.
- Do not work the main software engine:One of the unique features of this software is that under almost no circumstances it can not be overcome, even if all the modules of this program are exploited by malicious files, the program can save the system and less damage to Sign in.
- Checking all installed software: Another feature of this program is that most anti-virus software to crack and release the software that is running under the name of Microsoft on Windows, in order to increase the speed of search and not to reduce the functionality of the system, but this soft The software controls all Microsoft products and does not lease malicious files with the name Microsoft.
Note: If you are looking for a simple, low-volume, yet powerful security software to install and update without difficulty, we will offer you this software.
Minimum System Requirement of McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 Patch 1 (8.1) Update 1
- Windows 8 Patch 1 (8.1)
- Windows 8 (Win NT 6.2) Editions: Basic / Pro / Enterprise
- Windows 7 (Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate / Enterprise )
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Home, Professional, Embedded (WEPOS), Tablet PC
- Windows Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS)
- Windows XP Embedded (SP2)
- Windows XP Tablet PC Edition (SP2)
- Windows Sever 2012 (Win NT 6.2) Editions: Datacenter / Essentials / Foundation / Standard
- Windows Server 2012 Release 2 (R2) Update 1
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Windows Server 2008, HyperV, Core, Datacenter, Storage Server, Cluster Server, Small Business Server
- Windows Server 2003, Storage Server, Cluster Server, Datacenter, Small Business Server
- VMware ESX, ESXi
- Citrix XenDesktop and XenServer
- VSE 8.8 Patch 7 and earlier are not compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- NOTE: VSE 8.8 Patch 10 provides support for all supported Windows operating systems.
How to Install Step by Step (Installation Guide)
- Install the software by running the SetupVSE.Exe file.
- Restart your system.
- The software can be used without any restrictions.
- Update the software online (with IP other than Iran) or offline.
- Download the Setup | Size: [158 MB] + [30 MB]
- Download version 220.127.116.114 Patch 9 | Size: [158 MB]
- Download Offline Update
- Download McAfee Antivirus Removal Tool